• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC 30 p-1 used price?

noz455sd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2008
Montana
What would be a good price to pay for a used demo 30P-1 and not quite in the thread pitch I had in mind(3/4x24)? Can TBAC go to a smaller thread diameter down the road?

Re: TBAC 30 p-1 used price?

You cannot go smaller as you would need to add material to the female end of the suppressor. Unless you wanted to have the back end cut off and a new cap welded on, I am not even sure they will do that.

Depends on round count.... and finish condition. Abuse it endured during demo....

I tend to stay away from used cans.... you can never REALLY know their background.

It has 700 rounds on it and its clean...Yeah I was thinking they would have to weld a new end cap on.

Shane has made thread adapters that screw on in the past, this may be an option. Call the shop and ask. Zak or Ray might chime in on this but be patient, they are in Utah scouting for the SH Cup and 24 HR Sniper Adventure Challenge.

Yeah I figured you guys could change it up if need be. Im just trying to justify it in my head but I really wanted a 30BA and then this came along...I guess it wont hurt to have both. Its on GB but from dealer who is a hide member but isnt a sponsor nor advertises here.

How much do they want for the suppressor? That will help us, help you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuppressorJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$720+20 for shipping insured....</div></div>

If it had the right threads for my POF (5/8-24), I'd have snatched it up just now but ...it's 3/4-24.
frown.gif

I bet you would have...Its also FDE and wouldnt match your setup

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuppressorJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet you would have...Its also FDE and wouldnt match your setup</div></div>

Ha ha ha! Just givin' ya shit, man!

I've got a TBAC of my own on the way and I haven't a need for two of them.

Oh yeah I was messing around too. Its hard to try and convey a message on here sometimes without sounding like you have an attitude you know...