• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC 30BA quality test by Short Action Customs

Mgordon

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2007
Wellington, Ohio
www.shortactioncustoms.com
In this video we have a Bartlein 30 cal barrel that we just threaded 5/8 x 24 and squared the shoulder. Next we installed an out of the box TBAC 30BA muzzle device and tightened it up with a wrench. Next we installed a TBAC 30BA suppressor on the brake and tightened it up hand time. We placed a .0001" indicator on the exit hole of the muzzle and measured .0045" muzzle run out. In my opinion this is great considering its stacking a suppressor on top of a brake on top of a barrel thread.

Mark

Thunder Beast Arms Corp. 30BA concentricity test. - YouTube

How does that compare to other cans? Im looking to get a top quality can for my bolt guns instead of using my AR can (7.62ti yhm qd) and the 338BA is at the top of my list.

The other line I'm really interested in is the griffin armament taper brake series but there is almost no information about them other than a couple quick videos on youtube and their actual site. Cant even find a dealer to see what street price us on them.

The other line I'm really interested in is the griffin armament taper brake series but there is almost no information about them other than a couple quick videos on youtube and their actual site. Cant even find a dealer to see what street price us on them.

Our Universal Taper mount is very similar to others on the market except we have a couple small improvements (in our eyes) such as a flash reducing focusing cone on the primary baffle of the muzzle brake, Our Taper mounts come with thread protectors and shim sets. There is a small turned rebated area in the rear of our devices to hide unsightly shim sets under the muzzle device. I saw that with the DTA brakes, not a big deal, but if you can fix it why not.

Our Taper mounts interface with the Precision Hunter suppressors as well as the Recce 5 and Recce 7. Currently we have muzzle brakes and flash comp mounts but will be coming out with a flash hider too at some point. In our company history however it seems that flash hiders are the least desired muzzle device except for LE buyers who might be operating at night, so it was lower on our priority list to manufacture.

Colonial Armory will be stocking the entire new suppressor line he should be getting them next week. He will be the first to have them on Snipers Hide so I would ask him if you are interested what the pricing will be. If you have any specific questions on them let me know. Thanks, -Evan