• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC black friday sale / group buy

DP425

I’d rather be sleeping
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2009
MI
Any word on if TBAC is doing their sale again this year? Last year it was a "group buy" for 10% off MSRP. Wouldn't mind getting in on that if it's going to happen again.

Call and see if they are selling any demo models. That's what I did when looking for a suppressor for a deal (mine wasn't with TBAC), and got the suppressor I wanted with less than 100 rounds through it for 30% off. Probably your best bet.

I still have a few 6.5 and 223 cans left, that are priced lower than the group buy pricing

Thanks- I hit you up a while back looking for an Ultra 7 DT, .30; you'd just sold the last one recently if I recall the message correctly.

You can also get some good savings with the certificates people sell here. I’ve gotten a good deal on two 50% off certs.

I hope they do it again as I'm in the market for an Ultra 7 and another 22 takedown.