• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC colors

insectguy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2009
Chattanooga
My Google-fu is weak. I'm trying to find pictures of TBACs in colors other than black. Any ideas?

Re: TBAC colors

D463_3185_img.jpg

D463_3182_img.jpg

D462_4859_img.jpg

D462_7262_img.jpg

D463_6605_img.jpg

All three colors are shown in different places on the thunderbeast site.

Here is my 30P-1 in OD green. That picture was taken at the dealer-- ATF won't let me take it home yet. I also have a 22L-1 in FDE at the dealer waiting on the ATF, but I don't have any pics of it.

B0A06BDA-5E76-412F-8F5A-EC97DD232F53-7395-000007EFF5F81AC4.jpg

Great pictures! I looked at the website, but didn't find these. Now I just need to decide what color to get for my 30BA for my Sako TRG, and 22L.

May I ask a question???

Why do so many people get so involved in color/camouflage patterns when they're shooting only at a range?

If someone is shooting back at you, I can understand the concern, but, for Buddah's sake, you're at a range, your rig can be painted flourescent/paisley orange.

WTF????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zak Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Middle one is polished
</div></div>

YESSSSS thanks Zak!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zak Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because America is awesome. </div></div>

New signature! Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zak Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because America is awesome.</div></div>

I'll second that!

Do you care what color your car/truck is? Do you have any AR's? Does the upper and lower match? Does it matter if your scope is silver when the rifle is black? Do you have any preferences?

I do, and the same goes for the suppressors. If I'm going to spend the $$ on suppressors, I really like having the different color options. Another great service from TBAC, which is why I'm ordering two, plus options.

I rocked a pink 30P-1 for a while. It didn't work out to well people just assumed I was gay. So back to OD green I went.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zak Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because America is awesome. </div></div>

I like that. That might have closed the deal on a TBAC 30BAC...

You never shoot at the ranges in East LA? Got to have the urban camo so you blend in
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May I ask a question???

Why do so many people get so involved in color/camouflage patterns when they're shooting only at a range?

If someone is shooting back at you, I can understand the concern, but, for Buddah's sake, you're at a range, your rig can be painted flourescent/paisley orange.

WTF???? </div></div>