• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC demo - Culpeper, VA

Just got home from the demo, great time guys and thank you to all involved in putting this on. The new TBAC 338 is nice, it'll make a nice addition to the Ultra 9 I bought off Hansons last year! Need to thank Paul (land owner), Boyd and Tommy for hosting the event and Scott from AI is a wealth of knowledge and was good seeing him there as well. Oh yea, and Bella!!

Chad

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
A little off topic, but how do you guys like the 338 Ultra for repeatability at extreme distances? I have one on order and plan to use it in the URSA ELR competitions where qualifying shots start at 2050 Yards. I end up with concussion headaches after every match even with a set of plugs and muffs.

A little off topic, but how do you guys like the 338 Ultra for repeatability at extreme distances? I have one on order and plan to use it in the URSA ELR competitions where qualifying shots start at 2050 Yards. I end up with concussion headaches after every match even with a set of plugs and muffs.

Don’t know if you’ve seen this already. Looks pretty good to me.

The 338 repeats. I was talking to Scott from AI about it, he shoots at our local club and has been testing it for awhile now. It seals tight. They had a bear silhouette at 1100 yards, I put 3 on it at around a 6-8" group. Keep in mind this wasn't my rifle and the cheek weld and scope eye relief weren't really how I'd prefer.

Sad to miss that, will pay more attention next time.

Had a great time at the demo. Awesome place to shoot. It was cool being able to shift shooting position and reach out to the mile mark also. A few guys got their first 1 Mile hits.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers