• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC SR Muzzle Brake Question

TacosGigante

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2013
VA
I need a SR muzzle brake for an AR and was wondering, between the timed and the non-timed brake, which was the least, well brake-y? Despite the awesome power of the 5.56 round I don't need recoil reduction, and blast and flash when the gun isn't suppressed is not desirable. Anyone have any experience?

Thanks

@Zak Smith , on that note, any chance of getting an SR three-prong flash hider? I know this negates the "hard use" rating, but I promise that I'm coming nowhere near that with my semi-auto trigger pulling ;)

I heard you guys were developing a can that strips the crack off supersonic rounds before it leaves the suppressor. @Zak Smith

• Haha
Reactions: 65x55guy
That was a special run for the Space Force.
Dude! I’m totally Space Force qualified.

I hear that if the transaction happens in earth orbit that a Form-4 isn’t required.

Hi,

How about one specific for an SR-25...? I spoke to Ray about this awhile back but I'm guessing it's not up at the top of the list for you guys.

Sincerely,
J-Ham
I would be in for a few and would loan a couple factory uppers for measurements if that helps TBAC

We went through the SR-25 saga a year+ ago. If I remember correctly the owner of the SR-25 upper we had didn't want us to disassemble it to the point where we could chuck it up to check alignment of the relevant surfaces, and I'm not sure if KAC would even sell us the disassembly tool. If I remember correctly they would not send us a thread spec print either. To make it worthwhile we'd have to do a batch of a couple hundred, if we got the other stuff straightened out.