• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC Suppressor

HotrRod308

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2008
Texas
Christmas has come early boys. I finally got my TBAC 30P...

Range report to follow soon..

Re: TBAC Suppressor

Congrats bro. I love my 2 so far, with a 3rd on the way.

I still have a woody.....
I keep screwing it..............on and off the rifle!!

Ain't America great

Very happy with the 22S and the 223P that I have, plan on getting the 30P next. They build great suppressors. Have fun bother!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bone collector</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very happy with the 22S and the 223P that I have, plan on getting the 30P next. They build great suppressors. Have fun bother! </div></div>

Same here, got my .223P about 3 months ago, chubby ever since. I need a .30P now, my HVT just isn't cutting it on the .300WM. I talked to Ray in May and he was saying something about a new .30 cal can? Any word?

The new 30P is in production. I've been shooting a proto on my 7 all sumer and Shane has a proto on his 260. Zak just got a production one. It's a pretty cool can made for abuse that sounds great.

We just took photos of the new <span style="font-weight: bold">30P-1</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">338P-1</span> models at the Sporting Rifle Match in Raton two days ago

............... Larger version of above photo.

............... Larger version of above photo.

We'll have the new photos and specs on the web site soon. The new ones suppress better and are more durable.

-z

What caused the baffle strike?

I have a 30p I will be sending in for a core update and cb conversion when I get my dominus CB (hopefully July). How much better does it perform with the new core?

you will notice. Its noticeable lighter and quieter and its nice having the CB as well. It was a little spendy but i thought it was worth it.

Reactions: jj302
I have a 30p I will be sending in for a core update and cb conversion when I get my dominus CB (hopefully July). How much better does it perform with the new core?
I has a better tone to my ear. It is lighter as well. I like being able to use it with my Area 419 Hellfire brake adapters.

Approvals came through first of this month.

One was this .22LR L-1.

Light weight, quiet and very enjoyable to shoot!

Walther supp Pete.jpg

My entry into suppressed shooting and wondering why I waited so long!

TBAC gets two thumbs up from me!

Last edited: