• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC Takedown 22, AAC Element 2, Dead Air Mask 22......?

Get the Mask HD, you won't regret it. One of the best (IMO the best) rimfire cans on the market. No need for fancy modular baffles, and crap like that. It is what it is, it works amazing, no FRP, the baffle design is super efficient, and it's 17-4 mounts and baffles for ultrasonic cleaning (clean the tube by hand). It's super strong and sounds amazing on my .22 pistols and rifles, and my .17 HMR. It's also one of (if not THE) quietest rimfire can on the market. Plus, we all know Dead Air takes care of their customers. 👍🏼
Yeah man I hear you, you don’t have to sell me on Dead Air. I know the Mask is legit.

I ended up ordering a NYX Mod 2. Just wanted to try something a little different. Might end up ordering a second rimfire can down the road.

I have a couple of 22RF cans and four CF ones, plus two more CF cans in jail. Every time I read really positive reviews on some of the brands I've never tried, I can't help but think about how many of them I'd like to buy & try...if only congress had passed the hearing protection act, and removed suppressors from the NFA list. There'd be no risk of buying something you don't particularly like, or that's a duplicate of something else you own - it'd be just like trading guns. And instead, all we get is a bunch of 'build back better' BS from a guy who's really not sure what day it is...

MIGHT! That's funny. You WILL. Just got my fourth rimfire can less than a week ago. I only have three hosts. Guess I need to go gun shopping.
Yeah I’ll probably get a second one so when our grandchildren are a little older they can shoot suppressed in the backyard with us. Of course this means buying more rimfire rifles and/or pistols, but it’s an easy sell to the wife if it’s for family. Boom.