• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC Ultra 7 CB, Area 419?

Colorado S14

Pushing the Limits of Spontaneous Combustion
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2010
Denver, CO
www.youtube.com
I have a TBAC Ultra 7 CB in jail. It comes with one of the Thunder Beast Compact Brakes. For the other guns that I plan to run this thing on should I just buy more of the Thunder Beast brakes, or, is it worth investing in the Area 419 system?

I have a TBAC Ultra 7 CB in jail. It comes with one of the Thunder Beast Compact Brakes. For the other guns that I plan to run this thing on should I just buy more of the Thunder Beast brakes, or, is it worth investing in the Area 419 system?
I use the 419 system on everything. I love it.

You can just about buy 3 Area 419 universal adapters for the price of one CB brake. It’s money saved if you are using it on two more rifles. If you do ever shoot unsuppressed, the hellfire brake works better than the CB imo.

So far I’m really happy with the 419 system.

Last edited:
I haven't found a better solution if you're trying to move different cans between different platforms. There are quite a few options for different cans for Keymo, but no Keymo for a TBAC can.

I'm trying to get Area 419 to offer the adapters in more thread patterns. If you have a can like the SiCo Hybrid, Crux Saxon/Phenix or the new DA Wolfman, it's a way more convenient and less expensive solution to use their system than a bunch of different mounts and brakes. Going between PCCs, AR and boltguns, you can easily have 3 or 4 different threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patriots1884
For what its worth at this point. I too went Area 419. Out of jail this week is my Ultra 7. I will use it on two 300blk, A Seekins SP10, a LMT 5.56, Savage 22-250. The 419 system just made the most since to me. Im looking forward to playing with it.

Hayden.

as others have already stated the area 419 is the way to go. between the 2 rifles built by 419 i can swap brakes to cans ultra 7 (6.5) & 9 (.30) between rifles and change at 1k is a couple inches on one rifle which also has a thinner barrel (rem varmint 6 creed). the other is spot on (6.5x47 heavy palma 24in).

Last edited: