• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC ULTRA DT or CB?

bgavin

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2018
AL
I got bit by the suppressor bug after getting to try out quite a few at the Precision Rifle Expo this year.

I'm going with Thunder Beast and getting a 338 ultra or ultra 9. Should I get dt or cb? I've read several threads mentioning the area 419 adapters. They look nice. If I want to use those should I get the cb or dt?

I will be changing between several bolt guns a valkyrie, 6.5 creeds, and putting together a plan for a 300 prc build.

Thanks

I got CB's to put on my guns. Still waiting on the two U7's to get out of jail. I haven't gotten around to put the CB's on and have been kicking around the Area419 setup

Reactions: bgavin
Get the 338 CB and use the Area419 system. The adapters are the cheapest option out there for moving the can between different barrels and if/when you get more cans from different manufacturers you'll be able to move them to different hosts easily without having to move muzzle devices or swap out mounts.

Reactions: bgavin