• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TC ICON precision hunter

Tylermtech

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Denver
The local gun store had one of these for sale, I really liked it until I looked at the bottom of the forend. It had holes drilled in it, I guess to cool or lighten it, but it looked like they drilled them with a chisel. they were out of round, rough and very sloppy looking. Other than the stock, there was nothing not to like.....too bad.

Re: TC ICON precision hunter

Id like to know more about them and users opinion aswell. They are about to be released over here before i consider one.

JJ

I've shot the standard icon 243 with some handloads that I worked up for it. The thing shoots great for a stock rifle, right at .75moa without much trying. It would've shot better but it throws 1 out of 3 rounds, but groups are still in that .75 area. Probably has something to do with the pencil contour barrel.

got to shoot a standard 308 the other day of my friends.

Has anybody on here got to try out the precision hunter.

I still have not been able to locate one locally at any of the stores here

I have of course read a couple of the reviews from the gun rags

I checked with Manners a couple of months ago to see if he would make a stock for it other than the small sporter listed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got to shoot a standard 308 the other day of my friends.

I checked with Manners a couple of months ago to see if he would make a stock for it other than the small sporter listed </div></div>

would you mind elaborating on your post?