• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision TE Equipment

mrjoed2

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2018
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a Trijicon Reap-IIR Gen 2, 35mm. Best price I have found is TE Equipment out of NJ. Looks like they are a authorized Trijicon EQ dealer Anybody buy from them -any references?

Thanks

I bought a couple of Pulsar batteries from them, because they were the closet company to me that had them in stock and I needed them quickly.
Had no issues.
SJC

Thanks- they were very responsive with quote & followup questions. Best price I can find as well.

Right, but thought it would be a good idea to get a couple references before I drop $6400

I agree, but you get a leatherman MUT with your order !
It's only money, you can print more and they seem to have good feedback.
Let us know how it looks.

Was that a deal they had going, interested in getting the trijicon REAP-IR 35mm Gen 2 as well but they have it listed for $7999 not $6400

If you go to their website & request a quote they will e-mail it to you. Mine was $6398 shipped. I actually have been doing more research & found Optics Planet will match it ( I sent them the TE Quote) Advantage is they offer "OP Bucks" 2% of sale price which is like a gift card balance to use on a future purchase, So I will get $128 credit. They are backordered however, be 7-14 days I'm told. Ok with me. They have a SB tactical stock for a Remington V3 -Tac 13 I want.

Damn that is nice. I’m going to do that. After further looking in and researching everything idk wtf to get anymore lol. I like the Reap 35mm and HALO LR

I am in the exact same boat- they are both great thermals. But I need to make a decision, going REAP.

I know those videos of the LPMR doesn’t do the exact device justice as looking behind it but I do like the trijicon tint of blue/white almost look compared to the “greener” halo look. Wtf do I know though, this NV Device game is a whole new world of options and $$$ then what I’m use to

If you go to their website & request a quote they will e-mail it to you. Mine was $6398 shipped. I actually have been doing more research & found Optics Planet will match it ( I sent them the TE Quote) Advantage is they offer "OP Bucks" 2% of sale price which is like a gift card balance to use on a future purchase, So I will get $128 credit. They are backordered however, be 7-14 days I'm told. Ok with me. They have a SB tactical stock for a Remington V3 -Tac 13 I want.

Just my .02¢ but I would stay away from optics planet as best you can. A lot of the time they advertise good prices and in stock but it’s very often out of stock and then when it comes back in stock the promo/sale is over and it’s full price. Talking for personal experience and a long long wait time with money wrapped up more than once as well...do what you want but if I’m dropping that coin I’m not choosing who I order through over 128 bucks. I’d prefer companies that I can call and actually talk to a person here that knows what said item is and how it works.

Think I’m going to go REAP 35mm as well considering I can’t find any place to sell the HALO LR below $7495. The REAP at $6400 is just enough on price to get me to favor it.

Just my .02¢ but I would stay away from optics planet as best you can. A lot of the time they advertise good prices and in stock but it’s very often out of stock and then when it comes back in stock the promo/sale is over and it’s full price. Talking for personal experience and a long long wait time with money wrapped up more than once as well...do what you want but if I’m dropping that coin I’m not choosing who I order through over 128 bucks. I’d prefer companies that I can call and actually talk to a person here that knows what said item is and how it works.

I actually did speak to Optics Planet yesterday. They sent me a invoice for the Reap at the agreed $6399 shipped price & confirmed I will earn the OP bucks.
So once I pay them via Paypal I just have to wait for the unit to be shipped. I actually have bought quite a few things from them & have not had a problem.
They have a good return policy as well.

I actually did speak to Optics Planet yesterday. They sent me a invoice for the Reap at the agreed $6399 shipped price & confirmed I will earn the OP bucks.
So once I pay them via Paypal I just have to wait for the unit to be shipped. I actually have bought quite a few things from them & have not had a problem.
They have a good return policy as well.

For sure man. They do typically have good prices and always have sales/rebates and such but the 9 months they jerked me around about mine and a buddies scope order was enough to turn me off of them. Different strokes for different folks. If your good with it then steam on and report back with how badass it is 😎

For sure man. They do typically have good prices and always have sales/rebates and such but the 9 months they jerked me around about mine and a buddies scope order was enough to turn me off of them. Different strokes for different folks. If your good with it then steam on and report back with how badass it is 😎

I hear. You. If they jerk me around I will simply cancel . Should be no more than 2 weeks I'm told. Certinally things are slow right now. I have online order from Lowes for a Pole saw that was placed on 4/4 they have not shipped yet!