• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Team matches 2024 near NC

Look at Coleman’s Creek or Frontline Defense

Sean Murphy has a website practicalsharpshooter.com that usually has a list, but a lot of matches havent released dates yet. Clinton house usually hosts the Snipers Unknown Challenge in the fall, major lands sniper challenge in va in the fall, guardian team match in november in georgia, pigg river hosted one last year in july or august i believe that was a sniper style unknown on day 1, with a team prs match style on day 2. It ddint have pistol, but the others i mentioned did. There are also some gun run team matches, mammoth in georgia if you want to ruck/sleep out that weekend. Alabama has one i think its by alabama steel precision or something but someone can chime in if Im worng. Coleman creek hosts a match in the fall but you pretty match have to know someone to get in from what I have noticed.

Reactions: swhiteh3
The Gun Run has a couple through the year. Legions night match may be team again this year but no info yet.

Rob have you shot one of these or have any details? I am a Coleman's Creek member, I shoot all their PRS and ELR matches. If this is a ruck match with a death march up the hill to the mile range then I'm out. If we can drive between stages then I want to try it. I've tried calling the range and asked on Facebook but no answer yet. Thanks!

Rob have you shot one of these or have any details? I am a Coleman's Creek member, I shoot all their PRS and ELR matches. If this is a ruck match with a death march up the hill to the mile range then I'm out. If we can drive between stages then I want to try it. I've tried calling the range and asked on Facebook but no answer yet. Thanks!

No idea honestly. I am a no go on that ruck to death stuff now also. That was fun years ago but not now when my back hurts from getting up the wrong way. LOL I'm shooting the match down there on Saturday. Not sure if Dan is running the team match or not. You could ask him.

Reactions: MBanning
I will check with Dan. I will be there too, on squad 9. We met years ago at Hawk's Ridge. I will be sure to say Hi.
Thanks again

Reactions: Rob01
I am in squad 3. Definitely say hi. This is my first match down there since the beginning of last year and heard they have stretched it out so you have to drive between stages. Well at least the rain shouldn't be much which is great. LOL

No idea honestly. I am a no go on that ruck to death stuff now also. That was fun years ago but not now when my back hurts from getting up the wrong way. LOL I'm shooting the match down there on Saturday. Not sure if Dan is running the team match or not. You could ask him.
The death marches are the fun part! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01
It’s not a ruck match. It’s drive to the stages. You stay in a holding area where you can’t see anything and wait your turn. RO comes to ask if you’re ready and calls you up. Pistol And rifle, blind stages. Find range engage rifle. Basically team sniper match format just no rucks

Reactions: MBanning and Rob01