• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Team Wendy Bump Helmet with Agilite Counter Weight "cover" and streamlight

Scipio

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2022
Indiana
Price: $200 shipped

Description: Never worn for any serious use, except for new helmet goofin' around the house at night. This is a really great helmet for nighttime hunting, rock climbing, boating, and simple athletic sports. I would NOT recommend using this for any serious tactical use, unless you're using it as a training tool to save your neck. This will come with the agilite, original microfiber cloth, and the streamlight, mounted to the side. Upon request, I can take the duct tape off and clean the service with IPA to get rid of the sticky glue residue. If it is not a bother, I'll keep it on otherwise.

Shipping service: ups or USPS

Payment service: Most online forms of payment work, unless using PayPal, I only accept F&F due to PayPal cracking down on anything "firearm" related. Additionally, PP tends to put a hold on all G&S payments, even after successful delivery of the item, provided through the tracking number

I'll also throw in the Walker's electronic ear pro for free as well

Attachments

• IMG_6444 Large.jpeg
    IMG_6444 Large.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_6445 Large.jpeg
    IMG_6445 Large.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6446 Large.jpeg
    IMG_6446 Large.jpeg
    354.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6448 Large.jpeg
    IMG_6448 Large.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_6449 Large.jpeg
    IMG_6449 Large.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_6450 Large.jpeg
    IMG_6450 Large.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I thought Team Wendy were legitimate Combat rated helmets?
They are combat rated, but this is a bump helmet, it will not stop any rounds, and has un-tested ability to stop fragmentation from entering your skull. Guys do run this down range, im just not a fan of bump helmets to protect the noggin

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
Pretty sure this guy scammed me. After payment through PM he claimed he would post shipping info asap. Hasn’t logged in since 9JAN and never sent shipping info, nor has the item arrived. Looks like he got another member on some MK262 ammo he was selling. Buyer beware.

Reactions: Badjujuu
That sucks and would’ve been a hard one to pick up. Things happen, I hope it works out.

Reactions: 64E