• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Ted Lasso

cjs88

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 7, 2020
    TEXAS
    A quick search revealed that no one had posted a thread about Ted Lasso. Has anyone else watched it? It is a fantastic, hilarious series on Apple TV+. I've watched it twice now and can't wait until the 2nd season 23July.

My favorite show. Can't wait until season two drops. I hope it doesn't disappoint as I'm emotionally attached to the show for some reason. Probably because it's just a nice, feel good show where Ted always does the right thing and his goals and ambitions are "for good".

Reactions: cjs88
    My favorite show. Can't wait until season two drops. I hope it doesn't disappoint as I'm emotionally attached to the show for some reason. Probably because it's just a nice, feel good show where Ted always does the right thing and his goals and ambitions are "for good".
    Totally agree. Can't help but have a smile on your face when watching it.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
    Season 2 was great. A few surprises w/ Nate leaving the team and turning into quite an asshole.

When does season 3 drop?

Yeah, neither of us here are soccer/football fans, but we definitely enjoyed this series. Definitely covers two hemispherically opposing spectrums quite well. "Wholesome" and "Not for kids to watch". HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Looking forward to season 3 here also.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope