• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

50calibercruiser

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Okla.
Looks funny.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKfC77XAp8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKfC77XAp8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: TED

If you like family guy, you'll like this. Otherwise so-so. Recently learning of Mark Walnuts extreme anti gun opinions didn't help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you like family guy, you'll like this. Otherwise so-so. Recently learning of Mark Walnuts extreme anti gun opinions didn't help. </div></div>

Yet he has so many gun and "violent" roles? I like the guy's acting for the most part, but fiercely anti-gun at he same time? It don't make no damned sense

I think it's time for them to stop being such blatant two face asshats.

Simple.. If you don't like guns and don't think people should have a right to have/carry/use them, then so be it... but you don't get to ever make money portraying someone who uses guns / violence in a movie or TV show / music video and you can't pay to have other people with guns protect you.

But then that would be like asking politicans to be honest HA!

This movie was a complete disappointment. It is a Romance Comedy in disguise. Anything outlandish was shown in the trailers, everything else is relationship drivel. Wait till it is out on DVD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: W54/XM-388</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it's time for them to stop being such blatant two face asshats.

Simple.. If you don't like guns and don't think people should have a right to have/carry/use them, then so be it... but you don't get to ever make money portraying someone who uses guns / violence in a movie or TV show / music video and you can't pay to have other people with guns protect you.

But then that would be like asking politicans to be honest HA! </div></div>

Plus they have to wear pink tutu's when out in public.

+1 there. I was so excited to see this movie because I love dumb humor type stuff. Shoulda saved the 20 bucks and just watched the youtube trailers... Pass for sure

Needed to kill a few hours so I watched the movie. It had its moments, but it was like paying for a lap dance. Fun while your are there, but you leave with a "sucker and his money have parted" feeling. Not that I ever payed for a lapdance.....

If you are a 30-something that lives with your mom. and all you do is smoke pot and play video games, this movie is for you.

this movie seems like the doper type, mark walnuts was never my favorite even less now, i'll pass on it.

I did laugh my ass of though when he talked about bangin the chick with the parsnip