• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tee shirts

mi223

Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
West Michigan
I need to replenish my tee shirt supply and I am not finding anything I like. Do you guys have any suggestions for affordable solid color tee shirts? I want something more of an athletic fit and long enough to carry appendix without my gun hanging out when reaching over my head.

Any suggestions?

I like the Arizona brand athletic fit v-necks (solid color, no graphics). They cover my AIWB just fine. I got mine at JC Penney.

Reactions: mi223
The Arizona tees are really good and last. I also have the the tri-blend by American Apparel. I have to wear athletic fit or it looks like I’m wearing a hay tarp at the waist. These two brands fit the bill for me., although there is some variation with the tri-blend as it can be too tight in the upper body

One thing on athletic fit and fitted shirts: buy one from a company and try it to make sure it fits you. Assuming and buying a bunch gets you a lot of rags. Ask me how I know.

Reactions: mi223
Duluth Trading Company
I am a Duluth fan boy lol. I remember trying on there t shirts a few years ago and the sizing being really weird on them. I think I needed a small or medium and it still looked like a short dress. I should try them again. Maybe it was a fluke or I am remembering wrong

Haven't tried them yet but seriously considering. I absolutely hate how thin t-shirts are these days.

Carhartt has good thickness shirts but their plain solid color shirts have the shirt pocket that I don't like.

Reactions: Ravenworks
I love Duluth Trading Co. for shorts or pants, but their t-shirts are uncomfortably long. They’re made to be tucked in, and work great for that. If you’re going to wear them untucked, look elsewhere.

I really like True Classic t-shirts. They’re not Walmart priced, but they’re very soft and comfortable, and fit an athletic body type (even with the little extra belly I’ve developed recently) very well. My wife buys them for me when she sees them go on sale (a few times a year).

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Duluth Trading Company
Gotta disagree here. the necks are so odd fitting and tend to bunch up around the back of my neck, and sometimes they are so long they look like a dress and I am a long torso 6'2 lol
I absolutely hate how thin t-shirts are these days.

You can thank absolute fucking garbage like grunt gear and other cringe shit for this. Every time I get a shirt at an event or comp its always this same garbage, paper thin, looks like shit and stretched out after wearing and washing once. neck rounds out to be a foot fucking wide if you stretch it in the slightest way ever.

I love Duluth Trading Co. for shorts or pants, but their t-shirts are uncomfortably long. They’re made to be tucked in, and work great for that. If you’re going to wear them untucked, look elsewhere.

I really like True Classic t-shirts. They’re not Walmart priced, but they’re very soft and comfortable, and fit an athletic body type (even with the little extra belly I’ve developed recently) very well. My wife buys them for me when she sees them go on sale (a few times a year).

I have been looking seriously at the True Classics as I need the athletic fit. Do they shrink much? Is the fabric thin - IOW, do they last?

I have been looking seriously at the True Classics as I need the athletic fit. Do they shrink much? Is the fabric thin - IOW, do they last?
I haven’t noticed any shrinkage, but my drier is fancy and senses when the clothes are dry enough and turns off. Not sure if they would shrink if overdried?

They seem to last well. I’ve been wearing mine probably 3-5 days a week for the last year, and I haven’t noticed a difference.

The fabric isn’t thin like the usual moisture wicking materials like what under armor and other brands use, but it’s probably not at thick as a 100% cotton tee. Just my impression. I’ve never actually compared.

True classics barely shrink at all. Like above mine are wearing well and the fit if you are athletic build is the best I have found.

Reactions: Anb618
This might be popular in your area....

I've been chasing the perfect white t-shirt for a long time that would suit me anytime, anywhere. I started my search with fashion editors and buyers when the offer was very good value for money. Then I found what I was looking for. The way I see it, the perfect white t-shirt doesn't turn into a rag after 10 rounds of washing, is made of very dense cotton fabric, and has a straight cut that doesn't tighten the chest and hips. That said, it doesn't look big on me. It fits well at the shoulders, has a sleeve ending about 10 cm from the end of the elbow, and has a neckline that doesn't suffocate me and yet doesn't aspire to the "cleavage." Yes, the requirements are similar to a girl's choice, but... Why not. If matohash.com can offer such a thing and a print, I am only "for" such services and would definitely buy a few pieces.
Get the fuck out of here with your commercial. 1 fucking post and this is it.

So I bought some Classic Tees. It’s a quality shirt for sure. Evidently im not built for thier shirts as my waist matches a medium size but upper body is in their XL range. Im not a huge dude I just think it’s the way they sized their shirts, or maybe I am built funny with a waist that is 12” smaller than my upper body. A large size is too tight after washing but it really is a comfortable shirt and I will recommend them to others.

Anybody got any other options that haven’t been discussed?

So I bought some Classic Tees. It’s a quality shirt for sure. Evidently im not built for thier shirts as my waist matches a medium size but upper body is in their XL range. Im not a huge dude I just think it’s the way they sized their shirts, or maybe I am built funny with a waist that is 12” smaller than my upper body. A large size is too tight after washing but it really is a comfortable shirt and I will recommend them to others.

Anybody got any other options that haven’t been discussed?

You and this dude have the same sizing issues.....

Well played sir!
Yeah I bet those tits are wore out, dude just sit at home rubbing them😆

We need a shirt with that guy holding a rifle, with Franks face.

You and this dude have the same sizing issues.....

We as a collective have fallen mighty far when we accept the likes of that freak.
Why is it we protect the rights of a freak over our children?
What happened to make us lose our way and fall so fast and so quick?
A few short years ago the community would have never let sick people like this into our fold let alone calling it ok.

Reactions: jrassy
We as a collective have fallen mighty far when we accept the likes of that freak.
Why is it we protect the rights of a freak over our children?
What happened to make us lose our way and fall so fast and so quick?
A few short years ago the community would have never let sick people like this into our fold let alone calling it ok.
Rumor has it he may be a Patriot shit storming them.

Only saw one post here referencing that.

If it were true Trudeau would have shut all his accounts by now.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

This below and many more along similar themes

1665531093454.png