• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teen Vogue: ‘Paid Menstrual Leave’ Is a ‘Fundamental Worker’s Right’ that Should Be Guaranteed

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Paid menstrual leave is a “fundamental worker’s right” that should be guaranteed by employers, according to a recent Teen Vogue op-ed that makes the case for the policy, claiming that workers are not “children to be managed by paternalistic bosses” and should not be forced to use “normal sick days” during menstrual periods.

The Thursday essay, titled “Paid Menstrual Leave Is a Worker’s Rights Issue That Employers Should Guarantee,” was penned by contributor Sara Youngblood Gregory, a self-described “lesbian poet,” whose upcoming work “The Polyamory Workbook” deals with “navigating ethical non monogamy”.

According to Gregory, paid menstrual leave “is more than just an added employment benefit — it’s a worker’s rights issue.”

Last edited:
give-a-fuck-fuck.gif

How can anyone seriously work with a string hanging out your vagina or ass .

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
pregnant 7 times per week I mean it's all imaginary anyway pay me now please . cause no one would ever abuse that no not anyone .

Well, we can definitely do that. But don't be surprised when advancement doesn't happen over men when you aren't there to do the same work he does. Either we have equality with all the consequences or we don't - with all the consequences that route brings.

I swear everyone wants to be paid millions a year but don't have the skills OR the work ethic to earn it. Tough shit, welcome to life. Either you want big money and need to EARN it or you want to sit on your ass and earn what that is worth in the marketplace. If this keeps going we will see women back in the home because it is "easier" - IOW, either housewives (full respect on that for sure, its a full time job), or dependas.

Reactions: JR_77
From a practical perspective, wouldn’t you gladly pay for the peace and quiet by keeping them at home?

From a practical perspective, wouldn’t you gladly pay for the peace and quiet by keeping them at home?
Nope. They wanted full equality. Either you work like alongside men as fellow workers or you don't. No special treatment. The problem with this is that they wanted all the benefits of equality, and I get it. But now they are trying to take back all of the benefits prior to the women's lib movement and keep equality. At least this author is.

Nope. They wanted full equality. Either you work like alongside men as fellow workers or you don't. No special treatment. The problem with this is that they wanted all the benefits of equality, and I get it. But now they are trying to take back all of the benefits prior to the women's lib movement and keep equality. At least this author is.

People who have had birthing person supervisors support menstrutimeoff.

It's called equity. They don't want equality because they don't want to have to work for it, they want equity. The difference is equality is we all have the same chances, I'm all in for that. Equity is no matter how hard I bust my ass, you get the same as me for just being there.

Other than I have to feed my family, why would I want equality if I can just sit back and get the same outcome as Elon Musk... oh yea, I have pricipals and have to face myself every morning when I shave. Can't lie to yourself, a loser is a loser, and I want to be a winner.

Paid menstrual leave is a “fundamental worker’s right” that should be guaranteed by employers, according to a recent Teen Vogue op-ed that makes the case for the policy, claiming that workers are not “children to be managed by paternalistic bosses” and should not be forced to use “normal sick days” during menstrual periods.

The Thursday essay, titled “Paid Menstrual Leave Is a Worker’s Rights Issue That Employers Should Guarantee,” was penned by contributor Sara Youngblood Gregory, a self-described “lesbian poet,” whose upcoming work “The Polyamory Workbook” deals with “navigating ethical non monogamy”.

According to Gregory, paid menstrual leave “is more than just an added employment benefit — it’s a worker’s rights issue.”
How bout just stay at home and make sandwiches and clean up the fuckin house and bring me a fuckin beer!

The additional productivity realized by menstrutimeoff will more than offset its cost and there will be less cardiac episodes.

I want Paid, "To fucking lazy to work" leave.

Reactions: Dunraven
How bout just stay at home and make sandwiches and clean up the fuckin house and bring me a fuckin beer!
^^^ This.

If the broads expect to get paid for days off each month... then don't hire them.

Let them stay home and whelp their litters of fuck trophies and stay away from manly things. Like work.

Sirhr

^^^ This.

If the broads expect to get paid for days off each month... then don't hire them.

Let them stay home and whelp their litters of fuck trophies and stay away from manly things. Like work.

Sirhr
You know, I’m all for women in the workplace, in politics, whatever. Except direct combat. But this chick with her drivel is just another thing that makes me want to go back to the 1950s. People seemed way more settled and happy back then.

They should work and we should be paid extra to deal with their shit

Of course they should get paid menstrual leave.

It's called marriage.

Find a good man who wants a stay at home wife and mom and then you get to stay home when menstruating. Make sammiches and raise kids all the other days and you will have a happy man.

Good luck getting these morons to go for that even though they would probably be much more happy.

I’ll play along but only if I can get an AI, an E92 M3, and an imported Mercedes Gelandewagen included as my human/worker rights. Those will make daddy very happy

i think john wayne explained the social contract that exists between employer and employee pretty welll. you give me a fair days work, and in return i will give you a fair days wage. that way we don’t owe each other anything.
McClintock

What about us guys over 50 who have to hit the toilet every hour if we have hot wings the night before, is that covered? And don't tell me it's not the same, I made a choice to eat those wings and you made a choice to not get pregnant.

Reactions: The D