• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Teenage Rapper Self-Deletes

1716257734164.png

If you haven't yet seen the aftermath photos... they're out there. Wild stuff. Imagine having the run through your coworker's hydraulic fluid spraying around to stop him from spinning.
I searched online- no dice though finding it.

Regardless- to get the obvious out of the way- a 17 year old with direct access to a handgun while maintaining an internet persona of living the 'thug life' suffers an ultimate mistake that 17 year olds are prone to making (even without access to cameras and loaded Glocks)...I really don't know what to say other than, I feel for the people that this (easily avoidable) situation created and are presently hurting now over the senselessness of it all.

It's the Pit so have your fun but that's what I keep going back to- it's just so senseless. (Outside of their immediate family and friends) nothing was gained, nothing was lost- it's just yet another reminder of a society sinking further into the depths of a once great country pulled into the ever present 'riptide' of societal and national decline. And so it shall ever be moving forward as we know it, bit by bit- piece by piece, statue by statue- we'll all collectively succumb to the abyss and subsequent generations will ask "what went wrong" and a "new world" will be created once again for another span of time.

Dang I'm pessimistic anymore.

-LD

Reactions: Glowie
FSA, a.k.a thug life army
CCP
Akbar Army
Mexican cartel
Redneck Army
Brandon's high heals brigade

When shit kicks off in America, the only thing I know for sure is it will be live streamed. We are so fucked.

Open borders... What could possibly go wrong.

Working Homicide back in the day, I've seen male skulls stop/contain pistol shots, even point blank with hollow points and some fmj. Even saw a male skull contain a 12 Guage shot at close range. Cant remember the shot size though. Never seen a female skull contain a handgun bullet, even a hollow point unless it was a 22 or 25.
I have noticed women don't shoot themselves in the head very often, they will choose another way to go. Running the car in the garage with the door closed, or pills seem to be the options they choose.

There is a guy here that tried to suck start a shotgun, just like you I don't know what shot he used, but he lived and now he does talks on suicide around the KC area. Dude is pretty messed up.

I am a little shocked this one has not come up. I don't know where to find just this one clip, but fast forward to roughly 21:30 and you will see the same basic thing, only this guy points the gun at the "little head".

I can't understand this, If you want to hit the off switch, I can understand that, not agree with, but at least understand. Pain, emotional or in your body is something that can wear on you after a while, I understand that. But doing something this stupid is different. Why are you doing this and filming yourself, what do you think is going to happen.

At least this guy will not be advancing his genes in the pool any longer.

He is only telling half the story....if I recall his mom used the same gun for the same reason. Or something like that....fucked up story!!!!!
I can't even start to imagine that, I am so sorry he had to go through that.

FSA, a.k.a thug life army
CCP
Akbar Army
Mexican cartel
Redneck Army
Brandon's high heals brigade

When shit kicks off in America, the only thing I know for sure is it will be live streamed. We are so fucked.

Open borders... What could possibly go wrong.
Ain't shit going to kick off, only further decline. Just like the Roman Empire.

Reactions: Glowie
I have noticed women don't shoot themselves in the head very often, they will choose another way to go. Running the car in the garage with the door closed, or pills seem to be the options they choose.

There is a guy here that tried to suck start a shotgun, just like you I don't know what shot he used, but he lived and now he does talks on suicide around the KC area. Dude is pretty messed up.
I was in the ER with an ingrown toenail that I had tried to fix myself and had gotten infected.

There was an attempted suicide victim brought in in the next bed over. He had tried to reach the trigger on a shotgun but the barrel was too long, pulling the muzzle off center. It resulted in half his face and head being sheared off, exposing a cross section of nasal, ocular cavities and brain pan.
He was still alive and moaning with a large wad of gauze taped on the weeping, red pulped mess.

The old ER doc working on my toe had apparentltly seen it all as he mentioned nonchalantly it was a common accurance with shotgun suicides, adding they can usually tell if the victim is right handed or left handed by which side of the head gets blown off. He stopped and glanced over from my toe and noted, the guy was righted handed.

I was in the ER with an ingrown toenail that I had tried to fix myself and had gotten infected.

There was an attempted suicide victim brought in in the next bed over. He had tried to reach the trigger on a shotgun but the barrel was too long, pulling the muzzle off center. It resulted in half his face and head being sheared off, exposing a cross section of nasal, ocular cavities and brain pan.
He was still alive and moaning with a large wad of gauze taped on the weeping, red pulped mess.

The old ER doc working on my toe had apparentltly seen it all as he mentioned nonchalantly it was a common accurance with shotgun suicides, adding they can usually tell if the victim is right handed or left handed by which side of the head gets blown off. He stopped and glanced over from my toe and noted, the guy was righted handed.
And that is why it is so difficult for some to believe that Kurt Cobain was that successful on his first attempt.

And that is why it is so difficult for some to believe that Kurt Cobain was that successful on his first attempt.
Not sure you get a do-over after shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun.

Self-deleting isn't rocket science if one's head is really into it (Git it?)

Doing a reach around really does pull the muzzle off line but through the last impulse of self-preservation, people are more likely intentionally not correcting it at last sickening moment.

Sad thats someone's life is so bad that thats the better option.

Last edited:

Doing a reach around really does pull the muzzle off line but through the last impulse of self-preservation, people are more likely intentionally not correcting it at last sickening moment.

Trust me, I know.

• Sad
Reactions: TexPatriot
Not sure you get a do-over after shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun.

I've seen a vid of someone who survived a shotgun suicide because he had the muzzle under his chin and he just blew his face off and missed his brain. So yeah, it's quite possible to fuck up a shotgun suicide.

I've seen a vid of someone who survived a shotgun suicide because he had the muzzle under his chin and he just blew his face off and missed his brain. So yeah, it's quite possible to fuck up a shotgun suicide.
So he blew his face off and not his head. I've seen that situation as well but it involved a deer rifle.

Unless the person blowing his face off somehow avoided his eyes, which would then be left on stalks like those on a mantis shrimp, I'm sure his shooting days would be over.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
Have a distant cousin that did that 20+ years ago. His face is messed up, lost both eyes, can’t chew food, can’t form words real good. He is kinda hard to look at.
Uses a cane like a normal blind person and seems to be living an ok life.

• Wow
Reactions: Baron23
So he blew his face off and not his head. I've seen that situation as well but it involved a deer rifle.

Unless the person blowing his face off somehow avoided his eyes, which would then be left on stalks like those on a mantis shrimp, I'm sure his shooting days would be over.

That vid was from the old Ogrish site, but I do remember one eye was still very much intact. Whether he could see out of it is another question.