• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TeePee Trees

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
Did any of you Old Fart, Boomers, in your younger years, participate in the late night, early morning hours practice of going to some Old Geezer's or some Bitchy Cunts house or your girlfriend's house to piss off her Dad because he was doing his best to protect her Virtue, with a big bag full of toilet paper and "decorating" their trees with streamers of TP hanging here, there and everywhere? Usually done by more than 1 guilty party.
If you were good, you could get the roll started then fling/hurl it clear over the top of the tree with a little spin on it. There was a technique involved.
I'm not going to say I was good at it but, in my younger years did have a good pitching arm. My younger brother was an Ace at it, he could get them over the top damn near every time.

With all of the TP being hoarded is this a tradition that may be revived after the frenzy blows over? They, the" Boomer Haters" have got that hoarded "AMMO." now.

All of you Old Boomers, be honest and tell me you never did that or post your best memories of that time period. I would bet there are some good stories out there to be told.

My Squaw just confessed to 3 or more, that is all she will say.

I will tell you I never did it because the Statute of Limitations might not protect me. FM

All it took to clean it up was a garden hose with a good nozzle and/or a good breeze. All in fun.

I would bet very few of these young kids never even thought of it and wouldn't do it now as it took being off of your ass and on your feet and ready to run. "I can't leave my keyboard!!" or my Smart Phone. "Ain't nobody got time for that."

Last edited:
Nope never, nothing like that would have ever crossed my mind, I was such a good kid.

(better take a step back, the lightening bolt might kill you too)

Someone tried to tp our yard. My mom chastised them for the shit-job they were doing...

I think the proper technique, was to hold the roll the opposite of what logic would tell you.
No personal knowledge Just seen it demonstrated numerous occasions.
I'm sure by now there's a YouTube instructional video.
Now, you would be shot not for trespass but wasting a precious commodity.
However on the RR I have witnessed TP stuck to the side of a train, I think they might have held a roll out the window (no personal knowledge)
Of the actual technique involved.
Or explanation to the Trainmaster as to why your train has,TP stuck to it.
Possible scenarios, attack by the local population, or competitor. IDK

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
Nope , no tp . But one mischeif night my brother and I decided to play knock knock run on the neighbor . Well the didn't answer so we did it again and again. I was convinced that they were ignoring us so I decided to up our game . I went and grabbed my old man's 3lb maul and proceeded to play several rounds of knock knock run with said maul on said screen door . By the time we were done that thing looked like a wrinkled potato chip . Boy did we ahow them . To this day I atill pictiure the neighbor coming home to his post modern wrinkled screen door and just screamin " what in the fuck " . I'd honeatly love to know .

Nope, never did that.

Pipe bombs? N/C

Rocks thru the window of train caboose? N/C

Setting things on fire? N/C

Stealing horses from the stable? They hang you for that dont they?

I was a sweet child.

What a conundrum!!! How the fuck did asswipe get there???? "How come you ain't home????

Those were some Good times.

Have at it Guys. there have to be some really good stories out there.

I will share one later where a motorsicle was involved, hoeing up some nice orderly weeds in the nice dirt by the grass on the get away.

Drafted 2 weeks later.

If I caught that Cat now, on the noisy bike in my flower bed I would put welts on it's ass.

He just wasn't quick enough or he would have. I was fast.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Where I grew up that was every October 30th- mischief night.

My grandfathers story takes the cake though. Neighbor had shot him with rock salt so he went and put a 5lb block of yeast in the guys outhouse.!

Nope, never did that.

Pipe bombs? N/C

Rocks thru the window of train caboose? N/C

Setting things on fire? N/C

Stealing horses from the stable? They hang you for that dont they?

I was a sweet child.
So all of that was gratis?
N/C = no charge?
You probably were one of the million
Little bastards throwing rocks at my
Train.
That is why all the cars that transport vehicles (cars) are now enclosed called auto-racks.

Had a buddy that used to kick all of us guys out when his not so nice girlfriend would get home so they could go practice. Well we may or may not have put his entire case of tp out the window of the bathroom before he kicked us out.
She showed up and out we went. House lights went off, bedroom light came on. TP found its way into the trees. Not a dime invested.

So all of that was gratis?
N/C = no charge?
You probably were one of the million
Little bastards throwing rocks at my
Train.
That is why all the cars that transport vehicles (cars) are now enclosed called auto-racks.

N/c = No Comment

That time when some bastards filled the bed of a pickup with all the smelt it would hold drove to the top of library hill and dumped it.....
That time said bastards dumped gallons of soap into the fountain at the bank.....
That time same bastards found a dyno shack open er ya.......

I think one of the worst things we did was move the Outhouse back 2 feet. Ya, He went in.

Only one very small area on the East side of town still had Outhouses then.
It was populated by Railroaders that had small shacks there for lay overs.
They had crew changes there and just needed a place to hang out til the next train came through that they manned going back to their point of start.

Only one rail line goes through there now and they just blow through but at the time it was a crew change hub for 2 rail lines and they had larger crews on each train. Times have changed.

Other than section crews the railroads no longer employs very many people in that town. E Colorado

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308