• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teleporting (is that what happened to MH370 Flight?) and Free Energy

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    So the conspiracy theorists are having too much fun...but you know what they say about conspiracy theory.

Just heard this recently, brief mention of free energy (27:44) :

Last edited:
    No, it went into a black hole. She said, "You gots to pay me."

Teleport.png

Thank you,
    MrSmith

I've seen several documentaries on MH370 and most lean towards the theory that the Captain deliberately downed the plane. It went down in a pretty vast and deep part of the ocean. I'm not shocked it hasn't been found, and may never be found.

Help bring me up to speed.
    Not to say Wikipedia is good but you can verify with the source list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

Murder/suicide by pilot​

Malaysian police searched the homes of the pilots and seized financial records for all 12 crew members. The preliminary report issued by Malaysia in March 2015 stated that there was "no evidence of recent or imminent significant financial transactions carried out" by any of the pilots or crew, and that analysis of the behaviour of the pilots on CCTV showed "no significant behavioural changes".[20]: 20, 21 

However, US officials believe the most likely explanation to be that someone in the cockpit of Flight 370 re-programmed the aircraft's autopilot to travel south across the Indian Ocean.[237][238] Media reports claimed that Malaysian police had identified Captain Zaharie as the prime suspect, if human intervention were eventually proven to be the cause of Flight 370's disappearance.[239][240][241] In 2020, Tony Abbott, the Prime Minister of Australia when MH370 disappeared, disclosed in a Sky News documentary: "My very clear understanding, from the very top levels of the Malaysian government, is that from very, very early on, they thought it was murder-suicide by the pilot."[242]

The murder/suicide theory is consistent with the suggestion, by retired British aviation engineer Richard Godfrey, that the flight path of the aircraft could be plotted by analysis of the disruption to Weak Signal Propagation Reporter (WSPR) signals on the day in question. It was reported, in March 2024, that scientists at the University of Liverpool were undertaking a major new study to verify how viable the technology is, and what this could mean for locating the aircraft.[243] However the creator of WSPR, Nobel Prize laureate Joseph Hooton Taylor Jr., has stated: "I do not believe that historical data from the WSPR network can provide any information useful for aircraft tracking". Specifically relating to MH370, Taylor stated: "It's crazy to think that historical WSPR data could be used to track the course of ill-fated flight MH370. Or, for that matter, any other aircraft flight".[244]

Pilot's flight simulator​

In 2016, New York magazine wrote that a confidential document from the Malaysian police investigation showed an FBI analysis of the flight simulator's computer hard drive found a route on Captain Zaharie's home flight simulator that closely matched the projected flight over the Indian Ocean and that this evidence had been withheld from the publicly released investigative report.[245] New York wrote as follows:

New York has obtained a confidential document from the Malaysian police investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that shows that the plane's captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, conducted a simulated flight deep into the remote southern Indian Ocean less than a month before the plane vanished under uncannily similar circumstances. The revelation, which Malaysia withheld from a lengthy public report on the investigation, is the strongest evidence yet that Zaharie made off with the plane in a premeditated act of mass murder-suicide.
    [...] The newly unveiled documents [...] suggest Malaysian officials have suppressed at least one key piece of incriminating information. This is not entirely surprising: There is a history in aircraft investigations of national safety boards refusing to believe that their pilots could have intentionally crashed an aircraft full of passengers.

The FBI's findings about the flight simulation were confirmed by the ATSB.[246] News of the simulation was also confirmed by the Malaysian government,[247] but reported as "nothing sinister".[248][249]

Reactions: stemikel
    Read the last two sentences. The pilots flight sim had the route that appears to have been verified by radar and GPS yet the Malaysian government said it "wasn't sinister". Sounds like face saving to me.

Plane was probably eaten by that fat bitch going on the much needed hunger strike that @theLBC posted about over on the Israel thread.

• Haha
    Reactions: theLBC
    The only unexplained part is that the pilot was holding onto an autographed picture of himself with the Clintons.

• Haha
    Reactions: 232593
    MH370 was shot down, and the airplane has been recovered. And all of this was covered up.