• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Telling the truth to the sheep

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
& their wranglers will get you booted from many places these days. Was on a XYZ site and thievery came up. Many were going on & on about how it was so wrong, people needed to be jailed, shot, hands cut off ect. Well you know me, I asked what they though about legalized theft. They said there was no such things. I reminded them that taxes were nothing but legalized theft and they could/would take more from you at a whim if they so desired. They were fast with the ban hammer. I'm OK with it, as its their site & if they want to run it like a prison, so be it.

Youre right, their site, their rules, jsut like here, as we've both found out the hard way, LOL Other sites make you appreciate this one.

You wont like this but its true. No one is forced to pay taxes. Everyone has the option to leave.

Youre right, their site, their rules, jsut like here, as we've both found out the hard way, LOL Other sites make you appreciate this one.

You wont like this but its true. No one is forced to pay taxes. Everyone has the option to leave.
Try to leave with all the money you think you have, or will get do to XYZ and see what happens. LOL

The sheep spend their lives afraid of wolves, only to be eaten by the shepard.

Or the mounted raiders from the neighboring warring principality whose forces show up one morning, decimates the village, and takes all the livestock... These sheep will fare no better. A statement that can be made about voting for "different" parties under a system designed to render the working man as disarmed and vulnerable as possible.

Try to leave with all the money you think you have, or will get do to XYZ and see what happens. LOL

Exit interview, Exit taxes etc.

Yep if you want to "just leave" and not pay taxes any more they don't make it easy for you and if you say you are leaving because you don't want to pay taxes anymore they will put the boots and screws to you hard.

Maybe folks don't realize that if you just leave this country, nope the USA government (pretty much one of the only ones in the world) says you still need to file and pay taxes even if you don't live and work in the USA and haven't lived in the USA for a long time and have no USA assets.

Quite a few folks find that out the hard way when they come back for a visit or find their foreign bank accounts seized...

I see a lot of people calling other people sheep. When you're a person calling others sheep......JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES......guess what that makes you?

• Haha
Reactions: Haney
Apples and oranges.

One is free to leave at will. I know many people who have relocated and taken their $$$.

2A rights, and most other rights are a diff story. But I was talking about the right to leave, which you have.

Apples and oranges.

One is free to leave at will. I know many people who have relocated and taken their $$$.No its not

2A rights, and most other rights are a diff story. But I was talking about the right to leave, which you have.
No its not, try to leave this country with what you have worked and tell us how it works out for you.

No its not, try to leave this country with what you have worked and tell us how it works out for you.
Yes, it is. I know many who have retired to other countries. No problems.

I was going to retire to Oaxaca Mexico, but then....Cartels.

Reactions: Holliday
Knowing people who said X is not knowing it first hand, trust me.
Yes. When you leave you still get taxed yearly as a citizen. Double taxation, yummy! If you renounce citizenship, you then pay an exit tax. FACTA even makes sure you report foreign held money and assets now...no hiding money in your off shore accounts!

They got you by the balls now.....worse than the British ever did in 1700s!

The sheep spend their lives afraid of wolves, only to be eaten by the shepard.
IMG_0695.jpg

Reactions: quietmike
How do I get banned from Reddit? Not sure how I ever got there and have been unable to delete the account. I’ve posted in several threads asking a moderator to ban me from their cocksucking liberal site, but I guess that is some kind of compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308