• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Templar 2 Action in R700 chassis

Natestreo

Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
I'm really falling in love with the idea of taking my Templar 2 Hospitaller build from GAP out of the Manners T4A that it currently rides in and acquiring a chassis. I am looking at the AX Chassis and the Cadex Defense Lite Competition.

Does anyone know if these chassis will allow my Templar 2 action to drop in freely? And vice versa, when selling my stock should the next guy expect their action to drop into my stock without modification as well?

I am under the impression that the Templar 2 action is R700 style and should work in r700 stocks and chassis. I don't want to get a stock and find out otherwise or mislead someone buying my stock. Please advise!

I'm sure someone here can help you out, but calling GAP would definitely get you some answers!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Good idea. Sent them an email. They're great about communicating with their customers.

The Templar 2 is just a renamed Defiance Deviant action. It has a R700 footprint, as the deviants do.

I have a Templar 1 which dropped straight into a R700 patterned chassis.