• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Templar Tactical Firearms Muzzle Brake

Maceofblades

Mace
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2013
Cookeville, TN
I just have some questions about Templar Tactical Firearms if anyone can help. I purchased a muzzle brake for my Savage Model 10 .308 for my birthday about a month ago. I have talked to an employee there a few times since ordering the muzzle brake. When I initially ordered the part they were In Stock and ready to ship. Oddly enough it has been over a month and I haven't seen anything so far. So I called them up a couple of times to get a sit rep, and most time no one answers and others it is what seems like excuses. The last time that I called the individual that I talked to said that "the coating in full auto mode started showing wear and they are using a new type of coating now, and should be shipping out soon."

I guess what I'm wondering is that should I just get my money back and go with a Thunder Beast Arms Muzzle Brake or just wait on this company?

Maceofblades,

I'm pretty sure we talked to you on the phone, and you said you wanted to wait for the new batch of brakes with melonite treating. We can send you a stainless steel brake with black oxide out today, but from our conversation you wanted to wait the additional 2 weeks. Please let us know what you would like to do, preferably through our company email or the personal cell phone number of Cody listed on our website. Please leave a message if he doesn't answer because we may be talking to someone else on the phone he is helping out in the shop to make your brake.

Regards,

Curtis

Funny Runamuk lol. But no I didn't talk to you at all Curtis the only person that I have dealt with thus far has been Cody. He didn't give me that option. I ask why my break hadn't reached me yet since it has been over 1.5 months on a part that was suppose to be in stock. He told me that they are out for heat treatment, there wasn't an option of anything else. He said that there will be 2 weeks till the heat treatment is done and I replied so it would basically be 3 weeks for me to get the brake. His response was Roger That. So no he just told me that the old brakes were showing wear on them in full auto mode.

Sorry for the long reply, I'm new to the whole forum thing.