• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Templar tactical silencer demo

TexasGunTrustLawyer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2011
Houston
www.texasguntrust.com
This is video from the Templar tactical firearms demo that I went to a few months ago. We shot the whole line and you get a feel for the difference of the three models. The Archangel, the Ark and the Nemesis.

We also shot the .30cal ark on an 18" 556 and my thunderbeast 223p-1 on my POF 18" 556.

The comments of the observers gives some context to what was being heard.

2014-3-14 Templar Tactial Brake Attach Suppressors - YouTube

I love my Archangel. It has been 100% repeatable from day one and is really quiet. Couldn't be happier with it.

just recieved mine and shot it for the first time this weekend at a local match. I didnt zero with the suppressor on the barrel, my contour is m24, so I cant tell you if it was .5 or no poi. I will tell you, I was hitting targets at distances up to 600 yards with very little if any dope change on my scope. Archangel 30 cal, shooting a 260. I was very impressed, so much so, I left it on and shot a few more stages without any dope correction. Steet some at .5 moa and some are 12x 12, so I could be off a few tenths. I will confirm when I get to a 100 yard paper target. I am very impressed with the sound suppression too. Cant wait to pick up my Ark 30.

I know its chance and not typical, but I have no measurable POI change with my brake attach Archangel on my 21" Med. Palma 6.5 Creedmoor. The Archangel isn't quite as quiet as my AAC Cyclone, but it is lighter and cools down quicker. The brake alone is also very effective and the system stays locked up tight. I'm happy with it.