• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Tenacity barreled action with BRUX, trigger tech diamond, and choice of brake…

Keith Johns

Phoenix Custom Rifles
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I’m selling a “medium”(308win, Creedmoor, etc.) Tenacity action with AW mag cut. I’d like to offer to chamber up a new barrel for the buyer, and include a trigger tech diamond flat shoe, and either an AREA419 sidewinder or Axis Worx Enabler brake.
It was one of my PRS rifles… it had a 6creedmoor barrel on it but that’s pretty much shot out.
Rather than sell the action, trigger, and brake separately I want to sell it as a barreled action with a new barrel on it and the parts mentioned above for $2000.

I have BRUX barrel blanks on hand.

Text me at 4804678090 to discuss it or get pics.

I can have the new barrel chambered up and finished in one week.

Everything is in great shape. I’m selling it because I need new glass.

Thanks

No, sorry I can’t do any trades(well, unless you have a 1-8ATACR). I need a scope for my AR and anytime I buy anything less than what I want I regret it, so I’m firm in the 1-8ATACR).

I’ll piece it out if I have to but I’d prefer to sell all the parts at once. It’ll make a great PRS rifle

Last edited:
If you get a Wyatt’s centerfeed set up the Bdl will work