• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Tenebraex Codes for Bushnell XRS II

BallisticPrimate

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2017
Anyone know what the XRS II uses. Tenebraex haven't listed the info on their site yet. Thanks, BP

I tried figuring it out then just broke down and bought Aadmount caps.
I'm based in Australia so will keep trying to track down the correct codes. The aadmount covers do look great.

Perhaps a simpler question re the tenebraex is, does the XRS 2 utilise the same caps as the previous model or the DMR 2?

And please post the findings. I tried to get some through Mile High can't until we know the model to get...even emailed Tenebraex direct and they didn't know or seem to have any interest in finding out.

And please post the findings. I tried to get some through Mile High can't until we know the model to get...even emailed Tenebraex direct and they didn't know or seem to have any interest in finding out.

I noticed Sam answered this question in the comments section of his Youtube review: BT5056-FCR and UAC005-FCR