• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tennessee & red flag laws

when this crap is all and only about guns, you know it is just a bs security blanket and stab at 2A. you're going to take the guns but leave the guy with cars, knives, fists, gasoline and a host of other stuff with which he can kill himself or others?

Ain't gonna happen. Only the big city commie liberals will vote for it and so far they ain't in the majority.
Y'all know this is in reaction to the psycho tranny shooting up that school, right?
Yes, I believe that is why the Governor called the special legislative session.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Ain't gonna happen. Only the big city commie liberals will vote for it and so far they ain't in the majority.
Y'all know this is in reaction to the psycho tranny shooting up that school, right?
Lee is not a thinker he is a follower, the Nashville incident is cause enough for him. Remember back in lockdown he allowed contact tracing of cellphones. When the media caught wind of this and started questioning him is when he reversed this policy, saying it was a misunderstanding!

Lee is not a thinker he is a follower, the Nashville incident is cause enough for him. Remember back in lockdown he allowed contact tracing of cellphones. When the media caught wind of this and started questioning him is when he reversed this policy, saying it was a misunderstanding!
He's a politician. He's done some good things. This is a bad thing being done because a bad thing happened. Emotion over logic makes for stupid decisions. Thankfully most of the other politicians, not from the big city, do not agree with this move. My Reps are dead set against it because they know their constituency as well as what is right and wrong in this particular incidence.

This is more Kabuki Theater

"Well, I tried. . . "

He's a politician. He's done some good things. This is a bad thing being done because a bad thing happened. Emotion over logic makes for stupid decisions. Thankfully most of the other politicians, not from the big city, do not agree with this move. My Reps are dead set against it because they know their constituency as well as what is right and wrong in this particular incidence.

This is more Kabuki Theater

"Well, I tried. . . "
How ironic calling a Special Session (May) just as schools start to open up for the new class year. Did they start writing the Patriot Act on 9/12? He is going to use the tragedy to push whatever he wants, nobody going to say boo because the lefty media will gut them and make them out to be the devil. Hope I'm dead wrong on this, we shall see.

How ironic calling a Special Session (May) just as schools start to open up for the new class year. Did they start writing the Patriot Act on 9/12? He is going to use the tragedy to push whatever he wants, nobody going to say boo because the lefty media will gut them and make them out to be the devil. Hope I'm dead wrong on this, we shall see.
You'll see that you are wrong. This is still Tennessee and a lot of people are saying not only boo but Hell, Naw and Bull Shit.

How about stop calling mental illness "inspirational " and "brave"

If we would once again, call this mental disorder what it is, people would MUCH more likely to take actions, and tell authorities of things concerning these mentally unstable people. Gun shops, parents, friends, and everyone else would view the idea of these people having a gun very differently and there wouldn't be any "need" to even push for some red flag law. Just stop lying about every damn thing and then we could all see things more clearly. We could also then actually look at the root caused of this wave of mental illness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaybird 220
Ha! Of course it will pass.
The republic is gone. All is lost
You sound like a guy trying to destroy morale- a cancer in the locker room...

1691447441763.jpeg

You're probably right. I'll do better. My own morale is pretty low today.
Its pretty easy to get that way these days. Watch a little news and it's super easy. We all need to remember that there's still a hell of a lot of red blooded Americans out there who know what's right and what isn't.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's already a mechanism in every state in the union to get someone who is suicidal or homicidal off the streets and away from weapons where they can do harm. If anything, their "Red Flag" laws are less effective because they leave the dangerous person in the populace. The current system includes medical treatment, protective isolation, and most importantly due process and retention of full legal rights.

Red Flag laws have zero to do with public safety, and everything to do with control and disarmament of Americans who committed no crime.

Looks like those slimy subhuman degenerate fucks with Everytown are trying to get red flag laws passed in Tennessee.

Think they will succeed?

If you are hearing about six figures from one NGO, there is actually a seven or eight figure from another you aren't hearing about, and thats what you need to be worried about. So yes, the Red Flag laws will happen.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
If you are hearing about six figures from one NGO, there is actually a seven or eight figure from another you aren't hearing about, and thats what you need to be worried about. So yes, the Red Flag laws will happen.
I fear you may be correct.

Who do we have on our side that can commit those kind of resources to contest them?

Any time I see "common sense" referenced in a gun bill, we know we are about to get butt raped without lube

Any time I see "common sense" referenced in a gun bill, we know we are about to get butt raped without lube
This old thread is anew thread just different venue. It is a chipping away of liberty. Soon enough you no longer a citizen simply a subject. In the name of “safety”, how many laws does it take to be safer. enforce what is already law put criminals behind bars and leave them to rot, talking about known violent criminals.

How about stop calling mental illness "inspirational " and "brave"

If we would once again, call this mental disorder what it is, people would MUCH more likely to take actions, and tell authorities of things concerning these mentally unstable people. Gun shops, parents, friends, and everyone else would view the idea of these people having a gun very differently and there wouldn't be any "need" to even push for some red flag law. Just stop lying about every damn thing and then we could all see things more clearly. We could also then actually look at the root caused of this wave of mental illness.
I’m not giving up my “ Support Mental Health or I’ll Kill You” bumper sticker for nuthin 😏

Can anyone reference a time when a special session was called, and they didn't ram something though?

Is the special session over already?
It was over before it started

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Today, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced that he will call for the Tennessee General Assembly to convene a special legislative session on August 21, 2023, to strengthen public safety and preserve constitutional rights.

Feel free to add your comments on the link.

It was over before it started

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Today, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee announced that he will call for the Tennessee General Assembly to convene a special legislative session on August 21, 2023, to strengthen public safety and preserve constitutional rights.

Feel free to add your comments on the link.
Bummer hasn't even started yet. I do not share your sense of confidence.

Bribery from the DOJ

Could this have anythig to do with it? Greed has a funny way of manipulation.

And these bribing funds are extorted from the people by the wonderful alphabet agencies.

Defund the feds. Why are we paying the feds?

And..... Most everything was tabled.
Bills passed were to require the courts to notify of newly convicted felons sooner than 30 days. Another was to add gun safe storage to the CCW class.
The outsiders and Memphis democraps are not happy. Too fucking bad.
Excellent, glad the degenerate filth failed.