• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tennessee schools and instruction?

bdh308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2009
Paris,Tennessee
Looking for instruction or schools in TN. I live in North West Tn so Im also close to Southwest Ken and Northeast Missouri. I wish I could travel to NC for Sniper I and II.

Re: Tennessee schools and instruction?

I have been to tactical response and all the classes I have taken there I have NEVER had a bad 1 yet

Tactical Response in Camden is solid training. Very recommended if you can make any of the classes.

Cut

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tactical Response in Camden is solid training. Very recommended if you can make any of the classes.

Cut </div></div>

+1 ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heycorey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tactical Response in Camden is solid training. Very recommended if you can make any of the classes.

Cut </div></div>

+1 ... </div></div>

+1 very solid training and great bang for your buck.

Not really looking for AR training...Long Range precision shooting is more what Im looking for. Ive talked to a couple of guys at Fort Campbell who train the Army snipers and are putting together a long range precision class sometime in the near future. Hopefully it will cover everything from the basics to ballistics and doping the wind.

Did you look at the other courses offered. Fall is here and you are just up the road from us.

Jay