• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus Actions

Joel Russo

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2006
PA
Most of you know that I separated myself from another custom action company because I was unwilling to compromise on my demanding standards and fundamental business practices. I played key roles in that business that included designing actions to being solely responsible for making the original designs marketable, to handling customer service.
Since my separation, I have spent a considerable amount of time and resources designing a new line of actions which are now being marketed under the Terminus brand.
My original designs were successful, so it was an easy decision to improve upon them and eliminate a few known design flaws. I was able to accomplish this task by making both dimensional and engineering changes to key areas both on the bolt and the receiver. The first Terminus prototypes were close, but still exhibited some minor issues in the areas that I was targeting improvement. The second prototype proved to be much better and met my standard. Field testing was concluded and the results exceeded my expectations.
The Terminus design offers a refined 3 lug action that is sure to please the most discriminating shooter. I am confident Terminus will define excellence not just in products, but in operation. I personally guarantee my products, and guarantee an exceptional customer experience and service.

I am both grateful and humbled to have such an incredibly talented Team that has been diligently working with me to accomplish our mission. I’m confident with this team comprised of Special Operations Professionals, LE Professionals, competitive shooters, custom rifle builders, and industry leaders, that Terminus will join the ranks with other successful custom actions in the market.

Joel Russo

Last edited:
Most of you know that I separated myself from another custom action company.........

Joel Russo
Sorry to see you are no longer at the "other place" but only because you were the one who provided me with parts and answers when I needed them.
Good luck with Terminus and I look forward to seeing them in the field.

Well it’s up now.

I want whatever action is for special operators.

Prices don’t seem too bad.

Also, careful. Might be a glitch in system.

My cart said $20 shipping + $42 CC fee.

But my total went from $1350 to $1457

Got a response back. Seems they fixed the AW cut so it doesn’t allow over inserting aics mag.

Reactions: CStroud
Also, careful. Might be a glitch in system.

My cart said $20 shipping + $42 CC fee.

But my total went from $1350 to $1457

Total calculation issue has been fixed as well.

This far, they are extremely responsive ??

are these available now? or pre-orders? looking at the Zeus.

Also, any Snipershide discounts? perhaps free shipping? :D

Thanks for your patience while we worked out a few glitches on the website.
I’ll be happy to answer the “elephant in the room question “ what’s the difference?
First off, I own the print to the Vector. And since I own it, I decided to run a small batch of the original design, and change nothing other than the name to Zeus.. While that was in process, I was spending time redesigning the other prints. I changed the Apollo, Apollo Lite/Ti, and the Helios to a .725” bolt. This eliminated the issue with the cocking piece receiver interface most common on the naked 416 ss actions, gave more lug surface area, and eliminated the mag hitting the bolt body due to the large .750” od bolt. I redesigned the cocking piece so the bolt lift is smoother, and the cocking piece does not wear away the receiver while cocking the action. I changed some geometry on the lugs themselves. I also added threaded trigger pins, so no more using a hammer and punch to switch triggers with a $4k optic mounted on the action.
I am in the process adding these changes to the Zeus. I have a small batch of the original design Zeus in stock and availability for immediate delivery while I wait on the updated inventory. The updated Zeus should be available in a few weeks.
The tennon is exactly the same as the Vector.
I believe in complete transparency and I am always available to talk to should you have any additional questions. Feel free to call the number on the website. I pride myself on my customer service.

I feel bad for the guys that are basically buying a vector instead of the updated one. I was about to order until I read this forum again, why would anyone want a copy instead of the upgraded zeus?

Reactions: Oryx
I feel bad for the guys that are basically buying a vector instead of the updated one. I was about to order until I read this forum again, why would anyone want a copy instead of the upgraded zeus?

I get what you’re saying, but I wouldn’t feel bad for anybody buying a Vector. It’s still a heck of an action.

I get what you’re saying, but I wouldn’t feel bad for anybody buying a Vector. It’s still a heck of an action.

Except that’s not what was on the site. Shows a smaller bolt and threaded trigger pins. Along with the assumption the over insertion of aics mags was solved.

And not everyone reads this thread. Someone is gonna have basically a vector shows up and not what was described.

Except that’s not what was on the site. Shows a smaller bolt and threaded trigger pins. Along with the assumption the over insertion of aics mags was solved.

And not everyone reads this thread. Someone is gonna have basically a vector shows up and not what was described.

Like is said: I get what he’s saying.
And: I like Vectors.

Two things, that coexist.

@Joel Russo, do you have an Aus importer?

Yes, RhinoSport.

I have Zeus actions in stock that are off my Vector print. The upgraded Zeus will be available in a few weeks. I personally take all the orders, and no one will get anything they don’t want.

Yes, RhinoSport.

I have Zeus actions in stock that are off my Vector print. The upgraded Zeus will be available in a few weeks. I personally take all the orders, and no one will get anything they don’t want.
Awesome, thanks mate. I'll touch base with them when the helios is released

Reactions: Joel Russo
@Joel Russo, I can't tell from the pics on your website, or from the descriptions on the Zeus, but does it have a bolt head that can be swapped?