• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus rh folding chassis options

Delicatessen

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
Kansas
Anyone know what chassis options are available for a right folding chassis (I.e. over the bolt handle) that fit the terminus actions? I see many have notes about 60 degree actions may not allow folder to work.

from experience, the Cadex might struggle, I need to pop the bolt handle on mine to get it though and am guessing it’ll be the same with the Terminus.
IMG_7839.jpeg

I slightly ground my cadex and it clears the terminus. It won't clear without a little mod

Attachments

• IMG20220903135219~2.jpg
    IMG20220903135219~2.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Simia Dei
Thanks, I was looking at a Cadex good to know. JP may be the best bet, I was also considering an AI chassis, SICS, or Vision but don’t really want to not be sure.

ATX is a 60 degree and folds right. Geometry is slightly different with swept vs. straight handle but looks like it would work to me.

My visions work great with Zues and Valor. You shouldn't have any issues there. The W3 folder also worked but I like the Vision mechanisms better because it so streamlined. Vision is a really good one. Ive not used a JP but it's more AR like I think. It's hard to beat the Vision imo

I think the Spuhr SICS would work with that action, but I don't have any first hand knowledge. Mile High could probably answer if you called them and asked.

Pictured is my Impact 737. It perfectly captures that bolt handle.
20240513_094918.jpg
20240513_094936.jpg

I guess it would depend on where the bolt handle stopped on the downward travel. I have the JP APAC with a Zermatt Origin (90 degree) and it has about 3/16ish of play before it hits the stock
1000007721.jpg

AICS ATX chassis if you can find a folding hinge and don't mind paying $107 shipped for a fucking QD sling socket (FUCKKKK!!!! YOU AI) It's actually a great chassis but man it's like dating strippers. The Hot/ crazy ratio is too high. You just embezzle AI "fuck you" problems over to your non-AI guns. It's definitely shoot yourself in the foot terrain.