• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus Zeus 6gt Aw mag issue

fvalmostthere

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2014
Recently bought an aw mag for my Zeus 6gt because I was having problems with my old mags. Can’t seem to get it to feed at all. Round pops up from the mag and the nose of the bullet keeps hitting the side of the chamber face and not going into the chamber. Any ideas on how to fix the mag to feed correctly?

I doubt you'll get 6gt to feed from an aw mag. There are issues getting 6gt to feed from an aics mag. Companies are selling mag kits for the gt for the aics, I haven't heard of anyone getting them to feed from an aw.

I can get 22GT to feed in my ATX with AX mags, but I have to tap the rounds forward until the shoulder contacts the rib in the mag.

Sorta have to create a pseudo spacer without using a spacer. I also think I could modify an HRD kit to work if I really felt like it as it’s a very small amount that would need to be removed, but just moving the rounds forward has been reliable for me so far so I haven’t messed with it.

9AA1F8EB-EEEB-403B-9AB5-28690D4B7C76.jpeg