• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus Zues Barrel Choice.

hairy_pineapple588

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2022
Texas
Recently picked up a Terminus Zues QC. I am looking to pick up a 6.5cm 24” barrel.

I am looking at a couple barrel options.
1.Proof Prefit
2.Bughole(I know these are highly recommended)
3.Ts Customs.
4. Last choice but can get a blank and send to a Beanland Rifles.

If you have a Zues and have any barrels from the above companies. I would like to hear your experience, how are they shooting. Etc. Would you buy again?
Thanks

Literally any one of those are solid choices along with probably dozens of others. You’re gonna get 50 more recommendations in this thread alone and chances are, they’re all fine too.

Personally I would lean towards a Bartlein/Kreiger/Brux from options 2, 3, or 4 out of those you have listed, but that’s just my preference.

Call the shops and talk to guys if need be. It’s honestly hard to go wrong with so many good options so pick the one who gives you the warm and fuzzies and roll.

Any of the businesses listed as Our Partners at the bottom of the Terminus home page is who I would stick with.

I purchased a Bartlein barrel from Altus and had Bugholes chamber and thread it. It's gtg.

I just got a terminus qu and he recommended I call beanland. He had the bartlein in stock, chambered it, threaded both ends, cut it to the length I wanted and I think the total time was around 2 weeks. It looks perfect, there isn't a single scratch or gaw in the threads.

I just got a terminus qu and he recommended I call beanland. He had the bartlein in stock, chambered it, threaded both ends, cut it to the length I wanted and I think the total time was around 2 weeks. It looks perfect, there isn't a single scratch or gaw in the threads.
He currently doesn’t have any barrels in stock so my only option would be to drop ship form bug holes a blank and him finish it but this may be the way to go. Bugholes has a Krieger blank in stock currently I could send him.

Any of the businesses listed as Our Partners at the bottom of the Terminus home page is who I would stick with.

I purchased a Bartlein barrel from Altus and had Bugholes chamber and thread it. It's gtg.
Can you enlighten me on where this info can be found?

Edited.... (I promised I would not turn into some of the shit-stirrers that have taken up residency on the Hide)

Re-read the 1st sentence of my last post.

How has it been shooting for you?

Literally any one of those are solid choices along with probably dozens of others. You’re gonna get 50 more recommendations in this thread alone and chances are, they’re all fine too.

Personally I would lean towards a Bartlein/Kreiger/Brux from options 2, 3, or 4 out of those you have listed, but that’s just my preference.

Call the shops and talk to guys if need be. It’s honestly hard to go wrong with so many good options so pick the one who gives you the warm and fuzzies and roll.
Very cool. Ts customs is using BenchMark blanks. I haven’t seen many people mention them here but they seem great from what I’ve read elsewhere. I’ll end up with one of the last 3 options. Just to decide.

How has it been shooting for you?
It's hilarious how accurate it is. It puts them all in the same hole at 100 yards. I don't put my camera up at 100 yards because you can clearly see it in the scope but the first few times I walked down range because I thought I completely missed the paper. Then I just stated shooting at different targets. It held about an inch and a half at 300 yards and 4 inch at 600. I really suck at shooting though and I'm sure if a better person shot it they would do much better at 600. I have 60 rounds through the 6 dasher. I've only shot the 308 at 100 yards and have 50 rounds through it. Same deal though, all the same hole