• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terrapin X app

Bigwheels

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 16, 2007
    Anacortes WA
    Just had to do a complete factory reset on my phone then replaced it under warranty. Terrapin X app downloaded fine a few days ago but today it's gone. Can't even find it in the app store.
    Where's it gone?

thank you for your mail. We were made aware by google that we needed to adapt a minor feature of the app as it wasn't compliant with their regulations at the moment. We are working on it and it should be solved soon. We will have information regarding this on our website also soon

Got this reply this morning. I have to wonder just what kind of minor feature wasn't compliant. Knowing Google I bet it has something to do with firearms...

It's back! I downloaded it & thought I was done...
    Then I went shooting @ 1600yds. I set up my Terrapin & launched the app. White screen for about a full minute & then. FATAL ERROR. Tried it several times. Same thing.
    It opened fine at my house. It opened fine on the other side of the hill where I have cell service...
    Didn't open where I had no cell service???
    Why would I want an app for an elr rangefinder that I can't use where I shoot elr?
    I sent an email to support & I'll see what they have to say.

Did you try putting your phone in airplane mode, sometimes phones think it's connected and some apps behave differently?

Worth a try.