• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terry Cross + KMW Sentinel + Defiance Deviant = AWESOME

kissmy300blkbrass

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2012
Malvern Arkansas
I picked this gorgeous rifle up from "hayden033" its a Terry Cross KMW Sentinel stock, Defiance Deviant action with heavy tang, extra deep fluted bolt, APA bolt knob and Timney 510 trigger with wide shoe currently chambered in 22-250 but its on its way to Terry Cross to get rebarreled in 6.5 Creedmoor using a Krieger Heavy Palma 24" threaded 5/8-24 barrel. I'll post more pics when I get the rifle back. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I really like that color combination! Good pick up.

I am interested to know what the breakdown on that color combo is. It is very close to the look I wanted when I finally pony up for a KMW.

No disrespect to your action, sir, as it is glorious. However, you could put a pile of puppy shit in a Sentinel and it would shine like diamonds!!

Update the rifle is sitting in Terry's shop waiting for his magic to be done. I couldn't decide on a scope so I have a Nightforce BEAST and a Schmidt Bender PMII coming.

Update the rifle is sitting in Terry's shop waiting for his magic to be done. I couldn't decide on a scope so I have a Nightforce BEAST and a Schmidt Bender PMII coming.

Give a report on the scope once you have them in hand, I'm trying to make the same decision and those are the two scopes I'm looking at.

I wish I had your problems lol.

LOL I can't afford to keep both one will be for sale. Wish I could keep both because there's a sweet 338 lapua in the for sale section ;) I'd like to own

Give a report on the scope once you have them in hand, I'm trying to make the same decision and those are the two scopes I'm looking at.

I'm not a scope expert by any means actually these are my first two high end scopes.

Last edited: