• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Test 2

Re: Test 2

good test, I have to give these a try, I've been using Winchester pdx1 bonded ammo for HD, they have been good on the range, but it's always good to have other options... any plans on doing the test with pdx1 ammo?

Re: Test 2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AWZ1287</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good test, I have to give these a try, I've been using Winchester pdx1 bonded ammo for HD, they have been good on the range, but it's always good to have other options... any plans on doing the test with pdx1 ammo? </div></div>
The testing I do is very non-scientific and done based on my personal experience shooting into different materials when I'm considering changing loads or checking out a new performance claim. I usually refer people to tnoutdoors9: http://www.youtube.com/user/tnoutdoors9 : He is one of the best amateurs out there and if I remember correctly, has tested the pdx1 load.