• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Test and tune your rifle under AB Doppler Radar

DocUSMCRetired

Applied Ballistics
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2014
Texas
www.appliedballisticsllc.com
We have hinted towards this for a while now, but the reality is here. This is your chance to test and tune your rifle in our Laboratory under Doppler Radar.

THE COURSE: The Lab Tune Up Clinic is offered for those shooters looking to gain access to extensive Applied Ballistics Laboratory equipment and radar, to measure and collect the most accurate ballistic inputs available for operation with an AB device.

Additionally, the clinic offers an opportunity to build on AB device knowledge and practical employment to achieve successful target engagement at longer ranges. This course offers attendees an opportunity to work with AB trainers to verify ballistic inputs over radar systems and achieve setup of an individual LR system, generate gun profiles, and employ all basic and advanced AB device features. The laboratory supports measurement of precise ballistic inputs, to get accurate firing solution outputs!

• Scope Calibration and Cant Testing
  • AB Device Profile Calibration
  • Temperature Sensitivity Testing & MV Table Generation
  • Doppler Radar Effective BC Measurement
  • Cold & Clean Bore Application Using AB Devices
  • 200 - 1050 yard Single Target Engagements
  • 200 - 1050 yard Multi Target Engagements
  • Basic & Advanced Management of Gun Profiles
  • AB Ecosystem Connectivity

You can sign up here: https://store.appliedballisticstrai...g40AMugp1zgx8CCfDz3WHXFGz1nQTgfcLCVMXJedJg9uA

Man, I would love to go to this (and take two rifles)! I even have family in Grand Rapids I could stay with. I will, however, be sticking an elk in CO or I would be there.

1. Can you bring more than i rifle?
2. How much of the information would you say is transferable? Meaning after the barrel of the gun you bring is switched. Thanks

1. Can you bring more than i rifle?
2. How much of the information would you say is transferable? Meaning after the barrel of the gun you bring is switched. Thanks

1) 1 Rifle per ticket. We are only allowing 10 tickets to be sold in order to maintain quality of time and data.

2) I would recommend buying 2 barrels at once, so they are better matched. However this would depend on the reamer/rifling and other factors how much the second barrel varies.

Ohh, I live half way between their main office and MTC. Might have to pay them a visit on my way to GR sometime.

Awesome! This would be really interesting and the price is reasonable. Only it’s way too complicated and expensive from Finland to participate.

Anyway good work!

I will completely do this when time permits. September I'm gonna be prepping for some overseas shenanigans.

Otherwise I would be like:

WaryFemaleAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

At this time it is my understanding the US Government will not allow us to perform this service for non US Citizens. We hope this changes in the future.

Ok, then it’s even more complicate! Maybe someday :)