• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Tested out ZCO’s Customer Service

Gilly

On Target
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2009
Coloarado
I recently had to test out ZCO’s customer service on a warranty claim and wanted to post my experience here as I had not read or seen anything about that part of their company yet. I own two zco’s a 5-27 and a 4-20. I jumped in pretty early on the 5-27 just based on where I was with needing a scope at the time and hearing initial impressions when Lowlight got his. I was so happy with the quality when the 420 came out I jumped on one as well and it did not disappoint.

The main point of my post is I had a minor flaw I noticed on an internal lens. Initially I thought I just needed to clean lens but was not the case after further inspection. This happened while I had it, not a QC issue that arrived that way. Best I can describe it is like a small fleck of something somehow made it into tube or came of an internal part. Between shooting and riding around in a case it eventually showed up on a lens. Scope functioned perfectly regardless and I ran it until I got a time when I didn’t need it for a while before calling ZCO. I called on a Friday afternoon and was given instructions on shipping. I received a phone call when they got my scope and another when problem was fixed as well as an email in there too, this was all in a 4 day span. All told they had my scope in hand less than 5 days and I was without scope less than 10 days including a weekend when it was in the mail! They shipped back second day and I had tracking before it was scanned in. While they had it they even went through and checked everything else on the scope, did an update on turrets and sent it back in a new box. I have nothing but good things to say on ZCO customer service/warranty department and won’t hesitate to buy another if it fits the task at hand!

First class outfit.

It’s not made in heaven. It’s made in a factory by people!

Not elves? :)

ferrell-ayre-billingsley-avalon-elf-ht-mem-171117_16x9_992.jpg

Reactions: IanHusaberg