• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas allowed to arrest illegals per Supreme Court

This story seriously gives me a hard on.....but not in a gay way :D

CYA Juan and Juanita .....fuckin A :)

All them busses they've been using to give the illegals to the "sanctuary cities" can now go in the opposite direction and take them fuck stains right back to where they came from.
:)

It was a simple ruling on an administrative stay at the court of appeals, not even a ruling on a stay decision. The Biden administration made an emergency appeal, and the Supreme Court essentially kicked it back for the Fifth Circuit to handle.

There was no decision on the merits of the Texas law at the Supreme Court.

Now the Fifth Circuit will make a decision on whether to stay. That can again go to the Supreme Court, except this time it will not be an administrative stay.

The Supreme Court did not even issue an opinion. That is how non-substantive this decision was.

Reactions: Nik H
It was a simple ruling on an administrative stay at the court of appeals, not even a ruling on a stay decision. The Biden administration made an emergency appeal, and the Supreme Court essentially kicked it back for the Fifth Circuit to handle.

Now the Fifth Circuit will make a decision on whether to stay. That can again go to the Supreme Court, except this time it will not be an administrative stay.

The Supreme Court did not even issue an opinion. That is how non-substantive this decision was.
Not listening as I turn this bus around......

• Haha
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
The news loves to run with this stuff, because they know we will click on the news story, and it will generate ad revenue.

It is an administrative stay.

In case anybody is not clear, the three judge panel is not even assigned when an administrative stay is issued. The court issues the administrative stay, and then assigns the case to a merits panel to decide the motion to stay.

Amy Coney Barrett's concurrence:

"Administrative stays do not typically reflect the court’s consideration of the merits of the stay application. Rather, they “freeze legal proceedings until the court can rule on a party’s request for expedited relief.” R. Bayefsky, Administrative Stays: Power and Procedure, 97 Notre Dame L. Rev. 1941, 1942 (2022) (Bayefsky). Deciding whether to grant a stay pending appeal requires consideration of the four Nken factors, which include an assessment of the applicant’s likelihood of success on the merits. That is not always easy to evaluate in haste, and an administrative stay buys the court time to deliberate . . .
. . .
But the Fifth Circuit has not entered a stay pending appeal. Instead, in an exercise of its docket- management authority, it issued a temporary administrative stay and deferred the stay motion to a merits panel, which is considering it in conjunction with Texas’s challenge to the District Court’s injunction of S. B. 4. Thus, the Fifth Circuit has not yet rendered a decision on whether a stay pending appeal is warranted. That puts this case in a very unusual procedural posture."

The Fifth Circuit set oral arguments for tomorrow at 10:00 a.m., so maybe there will be something actually newsworthy tomorrow. The parties will be arguing via zoom for and against a stay.

Then the Fifth Circuit will make a ruling at some point.

Then the Supreme Court can get involved on the merits of a stay of the District Court's decision.

download - 2024-03-19T215836.891.jpeg

Governor Abbott is purchasing field mobil units so he can shoot the illegals right back over the wire into Mexico .

The stars at night are big and bright
Deep in the heart of Texas.
The illegals wail along the trail

View attachment 8376935

Governor Abbott is purchasing field mobil units so he can shoot the illegals right back over the wire into Mexico .

The stars at night are big and bright
The illegals wail along the trail
"Fly me to the Moon.
Let me play among the stars.
Let me see what Spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars."
(Believe it or not, original song title is "In Other Words.")

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
I am trying to think what has been stopping TX from arresting illegals. I mean they had the resources to bus them all over the U.S.

Reactions: NoDopes

JUST IN: Appeals Court BLOCKS Texas from Arresting and Deporting Illegals Hours After Supreme Court Ruling – Bush and Biden Judges Cast the Deciding Votes​

A federal appeals court overnight blocked a Texas law that allows authorities to arrest and deport illegal migrants just hours after the Supreme Court ruled in the state’s favor.
But on Tuesday night the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals issued a 2-1 order stopping the law from taking effect.
Politico reports Chief Judge Priscilla Richman, President George W. Bush nominated, and Judge Irma Ramirez, an appointee of Joe Biden, voted Tuesday night to restore the earlier injunction against the law. Neither explained their decision.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rt-blocks-texas-arresting-deporting-illegals/

Correct

SC did nothing but kick it back. As you can see, the lower appeals court has already blocked the ability to arrest and deport.

Have to wait until it goes back and while that is happening, the flow continues into our country

Reactions: Milf Dots
Enquiring minds want to know. If we deport illegals anyway, what is Biden going to do about it? Send F-15s after us?
Not F-15's B-1 Bombers as the congressman once stated about nuking American AR15 owners.

AND IT WOULD BE A SHORT WAR MY FRIEND. THE GOVERNMENT HAS NUKES. TOO MANY OF THEM. BUT THEY’RE LEGIT. I’M SURE IF WE TALKED WE COULD FIND COMMON GROUND TO PROTECT OUR FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES.

— REP. ERIC SWALWELL (@REPSWALWELL) NOVEMBER 16, 2018

• Wow
Reactions: Ronws