• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Texas Aoudad Rut Hunt

mulie_mike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2010
West Texas
www.westtexashuntorg.com
I have a limited number of hunts left for this September and October for the Aoudad rut on one of our main ranches.

Location: Devils River- West Texas, nearest town is Comstock (small town gas only here).

Private land hunt, no draw is needed. Your license is over the counter (Type 157 for non residents) and is $48. Free Range Hunt.

Hunters are responsible for getting to Comstock Texas where we will meet you and you can follow us to the ranch from there. A high clearance vehicle is needed to get to the ranch house- from there you will use ranch vehicles. Nearest Airport is either San Angelo or San Antonio.

Hunt Includes 3 nights lodging, meals, snacks, and non alcoholic beverages. 1 Aoudad Ram of any size and guide will skin your ram and pack it out for you.

You cover your travel expenses, taxidermy, etc.
We do have a local taxidermist I can recommend.

A 3 day 1x1 guided hunt with 3 nights meals and lodging is $3995 Per Hunter

A 3 day 2x1 hunt set up is $3595 Per Hunter

We also offer a 3 day semi guided hunt for a party of 4 hunters where lodging is included and 1 guide onsite but hunters are responsible for there own meals and clean up. That is $2995 Per Hunter

Hunts are available in the month of September through early October. We hunt 7 days a week.

When booking you will deal with myself (owner) directly. If I have left anything out I do apologize, feel free to call-message or email me anytime.

Mike 915-328-0645
[email protected]
www.westtexashunt.com