• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas getting it right again

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Houston, TX
Looks like Texas is going for reasonableness and fairness once again.

Personally I think we oughta just have a transgender division. No score, everybody gets participation trophy, no winners no losers. That would make everything fair for those that know what sex they are and give an opportunity for competition for those that don't know what they are...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-bill-bars-transgender-students-190303784.html

Well, the “powers” that be are already threatening to pull cycling events out of Arkansas over the alphabet groups demands.

I doubt the locals in Arkansas would be upset to lose “cycling” events.
First, the event in question is an International event, A World Championship. Having participants attending from probably every major sporting nation in the world. Not just a ‘cycling’ event.

However, even this is not the point. The point is, if the general population and the legally elected government does anything the woke folks don’t like, they are punished. This is not a nation “of the people, by the people, for the people” but a dictatorship run by the most evil and vile of individuals, We have never seen evil like this in the history of our nation.

And yes, considering the income lost in Georgia and potentially in Arkansas, the local concern could be considerable. Don’t take these people lightly, they have evil in their hearts and you are their intended target.

Last edited:
'Birth Certificate'. Its that simple. Good for Texas.

Reactions: Mwalex
First, the event in question is an International event, A World Championship. Having participants attending from probably every major sporting nation in the world. Not just a ‘cycling’ event.

However, even this is not the point. The point is, if the general population and the legally elected government does anything the woke folks don’t like, they are punished. This is not a nation “of the people, by the people, for the people” but a dictatorship run by the most evil and vile of individuals, We have never seen evil like this in the history of our nation.

And yes, considering the income lost in Georgia and potentially in Arkansas, the local concern could be considerable. Don’t take these people lightly, they have evil in their hearts and you are their intended target.
It was you that used the term "cycling event". If it was bigger than that then make that point early on. The other points I agree with BUT the reason that this group has the sway that it has is because WE allow it. WE know where the problem truly lies.

It was you that used the term "cycling event". If it was bigger than that then make that point early on. The other points I agree with BUT the reason that this group has the sway that it has is because WE allow it. WE know where the problem truly lies.
You be correct on all counts. I was too vague initially for which i owe you and everyone here an apology.

I am somewhat at a loss as too how we can stop them. Elections are becoming a farce, and other than an outright revolt, I don’t see much in the way of change. it does keep me awake at night. My answer was an early morning, wtf are they doing now kind of response. (Not You, They, meaning the crazies that the current “leaders” are letting run the country.).

So, I stand corrected and will duly note to be more specific.

You be correct on all counts. I was too vague initially for which i owe you and everyone here an apology.

I am somewhat at a loss as too how we can stop them. Elections are becoming a farce, and other than an outright revolt, I don’t see much in the way of change. it does keep me awake at night. My answer was an early morning, wtf are they doing now kind of response. (Not You, They, meaning the crazies that the current “leaders” are letting run the country.).

'THEY' are lining their pockets as fast as possible, never mind that they are selling us out to the communists and likes of Bill Gates.

Fuck them.

I came to the decision a while back that Im just going to live my life as freely as possible and when its time to go go out with honor.

Fuck the crooked politicians and double fuck the Chicoms.

'THEY' are lining their pockets as fast as possible, never mind that they are selling us out to the communists and likes of Bill Gates.

Fuck them.

I came to the decision a while back that Im just going to live my life as freely as possible and when its time to go go out with honor.

Fuck the crooked politicians and double fuck the Chicoms.
Right there with you....

Reactions: orkan

We live in concerning times and the Communists have left us few options but those options do still exist.