• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas gun buyback

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited:
    You guys will not belive what a shit show ensues.

Fort Worth popo violated the constitution, 1st 2nd and 4rth.
    Threatened to arrest him.
    Threatened to impound his truck because it was parked in a handicap space.

He is a disabled veteran and former popo. His truck has the proper plates and placard.

They threatened arrest for buying the guns in thier parking lot, it is a designated public safe transaction area.

But wait there is more -----

Lawyers involved, the chickens waited till newscrews were gone and then started the harassment.

Six officers chest cams running .

Well good thing private footage was taken.

Our finest on patroll, in thier own parking lot harassing lawfull transactions .

Let's go Brandon.

wish my state did something so stupid I already have 10 " pipe guns " ready to sell em and another 25 that could be ready in a few hours . as long as there paying me I can make more .

I was typing-.. "I'm sure they will make up some law to shut him down" when you updated....

Ok, watched the video. The old guy whining about his little 22 not working the way its supposed to. Yea, more like he can't shoot for s**t. Also definitely anti gun. What a clown.

wish my state did something so stupid I already have 10 " pipe guns " ready to sell em and another 25 that could be ready in a few hours . as long as there paying me I can make more .
    Are you fishing ?

Or just not too bright?

• Haha
    Reactions: Docsherm
    You guys will not belive what a shit show ensues.

Fort Worth popo violated the constitution, 1st 2nd and 4rth.
    Threatened to arrest him.
    Threatened to impound his truck because it was parked in a handicap space.

He is a disabled veteran and former popo. His truck has the proper plates and placard.

They threatened arrest for buying the guns in thier parking lot, it is a designated public safe transaction area.

But wait there is more -----

Lawyers involved, the chickens waited till newscrews were gone and then started the harassment.

Six officers chest cams running .

Well good thing private footage was taken.

Our finest on patroll, in thier own parking lot harassing lawfull transactions .

Let's go Brandon.
    I believe it. Police serve the state. I tell ya’ll all the time.

I love reading about places with gun buy backs....

....meanwhile our state police have firearm raffles 🤣
    All it would take is for an order to be given and these same men would act the opposite regardless of what they personally think. They would figure a way to justify it to themselves.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Jeez, I go to estate auctions all the time around here.
    Always tons of guns, ammo, reloading shit...everything a growing boy needs.

Reactions: NoDopes
    Dallas has been there for at least 35 years.
    Fort Worth is catching up but a ways to go.

The liberal fucks invading the popo have hurt Fort Worth's reputation as bad as the assholes escaping from California.

Didn't help anything when FW popo started hiring popo imported from shit holes like new York city and California refuse.

Go back where you belong and fix your own God Damn problems.

He can earn all that money he spent by suing them for harassment.
    Qualified immunity. If it's even possible to get a judgement it's the taxpayers that get the bill.
    The taxpayers just ponied up over ten grand for a bunch of junk in three and a half hours.

Reactions: Stevo86
    Reactions: Snuby642
    Glad the PD spent $11,200 on useless handguns, revolvers and shotguns. That’s grandmother has more issues than guns ending up in her grandsons hands. Where the FUCK are his parents?!

How is it that they can buy a gun back?? Buying it back implies it was purchased from them. Call it what it is!!......"Ft. Worth cop's scam several residents out of private property."
    Or......" Armed local gang shakes down residents.
    What a fucking scam.....dumb ass sheep lining up

Any good 6.5mm Carcano Model 91/38 carbines turned in ?

back dat blu 😂
    So I went out shooting on a friend's private property last weekend on the other side of the county I live in. On my drive over there there's this big billboard with the state of Texas outline on it with a big blue stripe through it and back the blue in big bold letters.

We'd been shooting an hour or better when my friends phone rings. He's volunteer fire so he knows a lot of the sherriffs in the county. Sherrif buddy tells him a call came through about a neighbor over in his ao that claims there's ricochets flying over their house and wanted to know if it was him that they were calling on.

Friend says yeah we're out here, been out here at least an hour but we're shooting in the opposite direction and the people that called are 1/4 mile behind us. Sheriff buddy informs him since they got the call they've gotta come investigate.

So they show up, the buddy and his sergeant, drive across 10 acres of private property (left the gate open)🤦‍♂️ buddy steps out and immediately asks my friend for ID. Friend politely declines citing he's on his own private land and he's not charged with anything so no, you're not getting an ID.

Sergeant loses his shit! Starts calling my friend a smart-ass and threatening to arrest him on the spot.

Oh but back that blue. I used to hold law enforcement in pretty high regard but anymore I look at all of them with a jaundiced eye.

Didn't mean this as a derail, just got a little carried away. Anyway, now on with the scheduled programming.

So I went out shooting on a friend's private property last weekend on the other side of the county I live in. On my drive over there there's this big billboard with the state of Texas outline on it with a big blue stripe through it and back the blue in big bold letters.

We'd been shooting an hour or better when my friends phone rings. He's volunteer fire so he knows a lot of the sherriffs in the county. Sherrif buddy tells him a call came through about a neighbor over in his ao that claims there's ricochets flying over their house and wanted to know if it was him that they were calling on.

Friend says yeah we're out here, been out here at least an hour but we're shooting in the opposite direction and the people that called are 1/4 mile behind us. Sheriff buddy informs him since they got the call they've gotta come investigate.

So they show up, the buddy and his sergeant, drive across 10 acres of private property (left the gate open)🤦‍♂️ buddy steps out and immediately asks my friend for ID. Friend politely declines citing he's on his own private land and he's not charged with anything so no, you're not getting an ID.

Sergeant loses his shit! Starts calling my friend a smart-ass and threatening to arrest him on the spot.

Oh but back that blue. I used to hold law enforcement in pretty high regard but anymore I look at all of them with a jaundiced eye.

Didn't mean this as a derail, just got a little carried away. Anyway, now on with the scheduled programming.
    You aren’t one of them and they will never be one us. They work to protect the status quo that all of us despise. It’s how it is.

• Sad
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    Qualified immunity. If it's even possible to get a judgement it's the taxpayers that get the bill.
    The taxpayers just ponied up over ten grand for a bunch of junk in three and a half hours.
    I dont think qualified immunity extends to the the city just their minions, but you can bet the 2A lawyer knows what names to fill in the boxes.

I am also a taxpayer and yes they wasted thier time and my money.

The taxpayers should foot the bill till they get those unconstitutional enablers and thier handlers under control .

All the good guns were sold outside. My son got some new in box. Some used sparingly and all passed function test.
    Need more throwdowns lol.
    "Throwdowns" is an archaic term used by Neandratholls.

The new term I prefer to use is
    'Situational loaners" . Don't they have yearly training in your hood ?

I dont think qualified immunity extends to the the city just their minions, but you can bet the 2A lawyer knows what names to fill in the boxes.

I am also a taxpayer and yes they wasted thier time and my money.

The taxpayers should foot the bill till they get those unconstitutional enablers and thier handlers under control .

All the good guns were sold outside. My son got some new in box. Some used sparingly and all passed function test.

"Throwdowns" is an archaic term used by Neandratholls.

The new term I prefer to use is
    'Situational loaners" . Don't they have yearly training in your hood ?
    No yearly training in the trailerhood.

• Haha
    Reactions: Snuby642