• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas Guns Laws signed by Governor Abbott

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    This is five days old, and is worthy of positive talk! Seven laws were signed by Governor Abbott 5 days ago, including constitutional carry in the holster of your choice, Texas as a 2A sanctuary state from "overreaching Federal gun laws", there cannot be federal prohibition of firearm or ammo. sales during a declared disaster, and Texas-made Suppressors can not be infringed upon on Texas soil!! Thank you Governor!

Last edited:
    Y'all travelers can keep your guns in your Texas hotel rooms when you visit too.

Wasn't that how we always did it before... I recommend the room vs the car when traveling.

I think it was Jacob Gottfredson who pulled his gun off the dash to point it at us when we saw him on the Highway and tried to say HI... LOL in his defense, he is old and his eyes are not so great

But at least now we can pretend to be like a real Texan for a little while when visiting

Last edited:
    I can’t wait for the Governor of a state to say bank robbery is legal, or that I don’t have to pay federal income tax. It’ll be awesome to stand in my yard with bags of cash and tell the IRS and FBI to get fucked.

Reactions: Average guy
    What does this have to do with anything? I’m not quite following you.

Isn't what Abbott is doing here the same? I think his effort is great and all that, but I'm curious to see how this all works out. I wonder what FFL/Class3 dealer is gonna step up to the plate and try a sale....

The inability to accept that mistakes can just be mistakes is maddening. And the beliefs around it so deeply held that there is no reasoning with them.

What an idiot. What a coward. I tried to get along with you. Cant do it. I dont like you. At all. I think you are fake. If not you are just very stupid. Its one or the other.
    You don't have to like me. I truly don't give two shits if somebody online doesn't like me because they think my opinions are wrong, or I am fake, whatever that means.

What an idiot. What a coward. I tried to get along with you. Cant do it. I dont like you. At all. I think you are fake. If not you are just very stupid. Its one or the other.
    Wade, honestly, you don't need to agree with anyone's opinion on matters nor do they need to agree with yours.

But you do need to chill the fuck out.

The inability to accept that mistakes can just be mistakes is maddening. And the beliefs around it so deeply held that there is no reasoning with them.
    Here’s my main issue with the “Covid missteps”

this is not a small issue, it’s not a small fuck up. The lockdowns literally ruined people’s lives in ways that we never thought government could. In one fell swoop entire industries were wiped off the map, careers lost, fortunes, life savings, and livelihoods destroyed. This is not as simple as “oh he did something I don’t like”. People were ruined over this. The mask issue was a misstep that I don’t really like but I am willing to look past that if that was the sole problem. I liked Abbot and I wanted to vote for him again, he really has done a good job before 2020, but the lockdowns are unforgivable. A week or 2 fine while you figure shit out, but completely wrecking people financially with the threat of prison if they did not comply is unacceptable.

You don't have to like me. I truly don't give two shits if somebody online doesn't like me because they think my opinions are wrong, or I am fake, whatever that means.

Wade, honestly, you don't need to agree with anyone's opinion on matters nor do they need to agree with yours.

But you do need to chill the fuck out.
    jqyrj.jpg

😘😘😘

this is not a small issue, it’s not a small fuck up. The lockdowns literally ruined people’s lives in ways that we never thought government could. In one fell swoop entire industries were wiped off the map, careers lost, fortunes, life savings, and livelihoods destroyed. This is not as simple as “oh he did something I don’t like”. People were ruined over this. The mask issue was a misstep that I don’t really like but I am willing to look past that if that was the sole problem. I liked Abbot and I wanted to vote for him again, he really has done a good job before 2020, but the lockdowns are unforgivable. A week or 2 fine while you figure shit out, but completely wrecking people financially with the threat of prison if they did not comply is unacceptable.

Well said, I am in complete agreement

I will never forgive or forget anyone who took part in this covid bullshit. There were no missteps. What happened was a well thought out and executed plan. Abbott’s EO laid out who he deemed as essential and who he thought didn’t matter. He laid out what a man cannot do and was gracious enough to list a few things that he and his police would allow us peasants to partake in. People were arrested because of this asshole and the police. People lost their asses because of this asshole and the police.

I’m getting tired of people praising politicians for allowing this or allowing that. Fuck these motherfuckers. I’m getting tired of politicians and the police that empower and protect them. These two groups of people are to blame for all of the major problems we face. Problems would be self correcting if it weren’t for these two groups of people. The police are actually worse of the two. Politicians are powerless without there fucking minions. How any of you people could support politicians or the police after this past year is beyond me. Millions of people suffered because of these bastards tyranny.

Edit to add: if you can tell I am pissed at the people responsible from what has happened and I am disgusted and saddened at my fellow Americans for putting up with it.

I am with you on this Wade, 100%. With as much as I would like to go at correcting this mass problem we have in our government via a Yosemite Sam approach I feel like a Jocko approach would be more effective in the long run.

Running for office isn't always about the paycheck. Sometimes people do actually want to do good and effect positive outcomes.
    We have recent example of someone who tried that. They immediately sicced the security state upon him. Created multiple fake news narratives, Impeached him and corrupted State election laws to oust him. It is a reasonable assumption to believe that anyone who rises to a high level in govt must have been corrupted. The ones who enter honest are quickly ousted if they don't sell out. There may be a few exceptions but their powers are limited because they are the few vs the many. JMHO

If there was ever a reason to not be chill, last year was it and the gift of tyranny from 2020 keeps on giving considering it’s why we have a illegitimate gov’t. You guys think I am crazy for getting mad. I think those of you who aren’t are the crazy ones. How about you guys start getting mad. That being said I could have and should have toned it down a bit. This is the topic that I am most passionate about.

As far as Choid goes, he likes to chime in every single thread to stir the pot. He is no victim. He is troll. I usually ignore him but got a little wound up last night. Instead of standing up for internet trolls, how about standing up for those that had loved ones die alone last year, business lost or financially crippled, those arrested for not wearing a mask inside an international multi billion dollar corporation, or the small businesses that were threatened and punished by the police if they didn’t tell their customers that they weren’t welcome if they didn’t put on a mask and play make believe. All these examples were accomplished by politicians like Abbott giving the word and enforced with threats of violence from the police. At the very least do not vote for anyone that took part in this madness. If you disagree, let me where.

Just did. First one. Thanks.
    Dude, I've never claimed to be a victim. If anything, I think you guys run around thinking the fucking bogeyman is after you all the time. I'm not a troll either. I say what I believe. It may differ from you. Sometimes I will be right, sometimes I will be wrong, but mainly these are questions with no definitive answers at this point, so all we have are opinions. That's why we argue about them. If there were answer, or hard truths, we'd all move on.

I totally get that. I don't even disagree. We had a governor who really didn't lock anything down, but did the the mask deal, and lost his senate race because of it. What I am saying is that to say, Abbot showed terrible judgment, made a huge mistake that ruined peoples lives and therefore I cannot vote for him because I can't trust his judgment is a totally reasonable point of view. I would personally balance that out against what you might get instead, but it is your vote, your choice.

To me that is distinct from "Abbot is a monster who purposefully ruined peoples lives because he is part of the system and hates us." That is the logic that seems to be going around, not from you, but in general, and I think it is the road to ruin. People make bad decisions and get bad outcomes. That is life. They pay the price whether they are a business owner, an employee or a politician. They don't have to be evil to fuck up. The examples of this new logic are many around the bear pit. Police are evil, all of them. The FBI is evil, all of it. Politicians are evil, all of them. Big business, full of evil people. I think it is not only a bullshit way of understanding the world, but a way that harms the person who adopts it.

So I think you may be perfectly right to not vote for Abbot again. Hell, you could even say "I love the guy, but I just don't trust him in the worst situations." I have no quarrel with anything you wrote.

They pay the price whether they are a business owner, an employee or a politician. They don't have to be evil to fuck up. The examples of this new logic are many around the bear pit. Police are evil, all of them. The FBI is evil, all of it. Politicians are evil, all of them. Big business, full of evil people. I think it is not only a bullshit way of understanding the world, but a way that harms the person who adopts it.
    I tried typing out a long response, but if you don’t see how the system is getting further and further along to enrich and empower those on top and stifle us serfs I don’t what to tell you. The man that puts the police officers uniform on May not be evil, but just following orders, to do what their superiors and politicians want does in fact equate to an evil act. The FBI is now filled with left wing, marxists, that do the bidding of the left, and use the full power of law and imprisonment to do it. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are not your friends trying to make your life better, they want to control every aspect of your life to generate the most wealth possible.

BLM burned cities all year long and it was allowed to continue by many law enforcement agencies at the behest of the politicians.

a couple stands outside their home with a show of force to keep their house from being burned and they are put in jail

a kid cleaning graffiti and putting out dumpster fires is attacked, he defends himself, and is put in jail

A father opposed to CRT goes to a school board meeting and is taken to jail

a women opens her business when told she must be financially ruined and is sent to prison

An election is stolen and nope nothing we can do, this senile old man is your puppet ruler

If you go against what the those in power want in any way you will be carted off to prison, while on the other side of the coin if you are doing their bidding you have a free pass

I believe you look at things to narrowly and not broadly enough. If you look narrow you can find plenty of non evil/corrupt politicians, cops, etc, but if you take the lot of it, in context, overall, our system is breaking.

I will never forgive or forget anyone who took part in this covid bullshit. There were no missteps. What happened was a well thought out and executed plan. Abbott’s EO laid out who he deemed as essential and who he thought didn’t matter. He laid out what a man cannot do and was gracious enough to list a few things that he and his police would allow us peasants to partake in. People were arrested because of this asshole and the police. People lost their asses because of this asshole and the police.

I’m getting tired of people praising politicians for allowing this or allowing that. Fuck these motherfuckers. I’m getting tired of politicians and the police that empower and protect them. These two groups of people are to blame for all of the major problems we face. Problems would be self correcting if it weren’t for these two groups of people. The police are actually worse of the two. Politicians are powerless without there fucking minions. How any of you people could support politicians or the police after this past year is beyond me. Millions of people suffered because of these bastards tyranny.

Edit to add: if you can tell I am pissed at the people responsible from what has happened and I am disgusted and saddened at my fellow Americans for putting up with it.
    I absolutely understand the issues with him, but to me it does mean something to stand up for 2A.At the time did he really think that COVID was of a threat level to need a lockdown? There is a good chance not everyone in government was in the Fauxci-Gates-Zuckerman loop. I'm hoping that was the case with Abbott.

How many governors completely ignored lockdown? Kristi Noem has proved she will stand down on other issues like the Trans-Athletes.

What if someone looks good on paper and gets elected / replaces Abbott that is actually a traitor and reverses his 2A stance? That would be really bad. We need to see how he really enforces the immigration issue. Remember they did initially file a lawsuit to try to stop the influx that got shot down initially in January - but why didn't he take the stand on immigrants that he just took two weeks ago? Letting mass immigration go on for 5 months did not help Texas - I remember the convention centers around her flooded with teenagers that crossed and wondering where he was

Things is this country are going to hell in a hand basket -and I agree 100%with your stance on police. I had once bailed an entire department out with a problem, but my last interactions in the past 2 years which I may someday share are absolutely disgusting. I've had police lie to my face and violate my rights.

I think we need to see how Abbott backs up these gun laws if PJ sends the ATF to Texas to confront him. If the ATF has limited budget / manpower - it would make sense for them to not look for trouble in the short term - at least initially. Lets be honest - Texans aren't exactly a one gun per capita kind of people. My concern is that stuff will happen in the dead of night without publicity.

On your last statement - you are heard loud & clear and I feel your frustration. But I would ask you what did you do to stand up for this country then? Americans lost an opportunity to act when the force of the military would have been behind them. There was no grassroots, Antifa/BLM type or level of organization or leadership, or money/financial backing that such organization would need. Any that even tried were called "racist/white supremacist" as they will again. Communication and first amendment had already been shut down by Big Tech. Hindsight is 20/20. People even on this site suggested we were doomed because the alphabeti had already made up their mind - I don't know about that. At that point I believe limited martial law was an option to secure ballots and computers. But Jan. 6 presents new issues - corruption to the core of every federal institution in America. The way good-intending honest people were set up - and now left to rot in jail while true terrorist that actually committed arson and murder don't even spend a night in jail is just mind-blowing. And I think I will leave this here and continue at a later time in Portajohn.

Reactions: wade2big
    So, we’re gonna hold his Covid-related misstep against him forever in spite of this….?
    I sure as fuck am. Fuck him and the wheelchair he rolled in on.

Last edited:
    There was and never will be a threat level that warrants shutting down businesses and limiting the free travel of Americans. This is the lie and deceit and weak thinking I speak of. I could care less if satan himself is in office. If I get confronted with evil, I will not stay silent and will not back down. I am no longer a contributing peasant to this govt and I will leave it at that.

I have gotten the what have you done stuff thrown at me before which I am assuming is from those that wear masks and cower while doing absolutely nothing themselves while their kids are getting brainwashed by marxists in school. I’m not going back over the fuck you approach I took on the covid nonsense in detail all over again. I was anything but idle and silent regardless of the cost and there were some paid. I could get absolutely NO public support. When another opportunity arrises I will do what is necessary and anything that is possible whenever possible. I have children and their lives are at stake. This is no longer JUST POLITICS.

I wish and pray that every man will fight when and where and as often as they can. Everybody is in different positions and places to make a difference. Unfortunately I see the choice most have made. I appreciate your thoughts and words.

This was never about a threat or disease. It was a way to steal an election and cover it up for as long as possible. Like the AG of Arizona said (paraphrasing), even if it was stolen, you can't do anything about it.

EXCEPT, there's at least 80 million pissed off Americans. Lets just say only 1% gets so mad that they do something, that's still 800K.

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you Demwits. The time is narrowing and there's going to be a price to paid.

Reactions: NoDopes
    On your last statement - you are heard loud & clear and I feel your frustration. But I would ask you what did you do to stand up for this country then? Americans lost an opportunity to act when the force of the military would have been behind them. There was no grassroots, Antifa/BLM type or level of organization or leadership, or money/financial backing that such organization would need. Any that even tried were called "racist/white supremacist" as they will again. Communication and first amendment had already been shut down by Big Tech. Hindsight is 20/20. People even on this site suggested we were doomed because the alphabeti had already made up their mind - I don't know about that. At that point I believe limited martial law was an option to secure ballots and computers. But Jan. 6 presents new issues - corruption to the core of every federal institution in America. The way good-intending honest people were set up - and now left to rot in jail while true terrorist that actually committed arson and murder don't even spend a night in jail is just mind-blowing. And I think I will leave this here and continue at a later time in Portajohn.
    there are groups that’s stand up and support freedom. The problem is that there is nothing they can do without having their lives ruined and thrown in jail by the legal system.

anybody associated with these groups are ostracized as white supremists and are doxxed across the Internet.

there is zero chance a right wing group could get away with what antifa and blm did for the past year. As you can see by Jan 6 every single person there is being hunted down and thrown in prison. All charges against blm and antifa for burning down business are being dropped.

the right wing freedom groups are infiltrated by alphabet soup and as soon as @wade2big gets a little too worked up in a meeting he’s hauled off to jail as a terrorist.

our legal system is being used against us and not against the left wing. We are fighting a battle we can’t win right now.

well we can win, however nobody wants it to come to the only way to solve it

I do apologize for my delivery @jbell. My emotions regarding this topic got the best of me. Its silly considering the platform I know. I just cannot understand societies acceptance of what has been and continues to happen and their willingness to cast votes for those involved. Mind blowing to me.
    I don't think you need to apologize for anything! I'm right there with you. I am just saying we have to win the war not the battle.

So who’s making suppressors in Texas. I knew of one in Katy or Stafford, but forgot the name. I assume that if you have an FFL, you will be required to follow federal laws, so how does it apply to those making suppressors?

If the currently licensed suppressor fabricators have to abide by federal law, who’s the guy who had money left over to fund this bill after buying all if the cnc equipment?

Abbott or like i call him "Wheelz The Holy Avenger" Is a pandering, gutless POS. Anything he claims he wants to do, cut at least in half. if you get it at all.....Texas Constitution has a Pandemic Clause and none of which were followed. Fuck him and the chair he wheeled in on. I will NOT, repeat will NOT vote for him. The absolute last scumbag I voted for even though I hate him and voted against in primary was the POS Cornyn. We are in this gotdamn mess because of not holding these do nothing idiots accountable at the ballot box.

Reactions: Mr.Kirk
    A buddy of mine who owns a gunshop and holds an FFL said the ATF is sending out letters reminding them that the Texas suppressor law does not mean he can partake. So, I’m guessing I can’t barrow his machines for that.
    Who has seen how this is falling apart prior to date?

Texas is odd

Somewhat freedom and American on the 2A, and 4A as police roadblock are rightfully illegal there, I believe

But damn near Islam on most everything else, lots of “substance” and sex hang ups based on the masses creation mythos