• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Texas House member Ryan Guillen switches to GOP

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 10.28.55 AM.png

Negative Nancys are a cancer to the locker room and bad for morale- it's like they've already surrendered. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357
I suspect once the leftists start the shooting war, the morale of us Americans will jump!

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm
Texas House member Ryan Guillen switches from demoRat party to the American party because of the demoRat party's stance on the border, illegal aliens, and law enforcement!

I thought ”his own” didn’t matter, he is there to represent his constituent……

Screw that, once a commie always a commie, or RINO in this case. He is changing parties to try to get reelected, nothing more, nothing less. I doubt his ideology has changed.
He reportedly won by 20 points in his 2020 reelection, so perhaps he's seen the light and come home to the American party. But ALL politicians and public employees need to be watched at all times, regardless.

Reactions: mtrmn
spot on
I refuse to vote for Rhinos and even here in NJ with the close race, I chose not to vote for Jack. I will not do it. We need REAL republicans
Refusing to vote for the lesser of two evils when they're the ONLY two that could win the general election- is a recipe for failure. Frankly, that kind of apathy is why we Americans are facing the situation we're in- Dims are more united and committed to their anti-American agenda, while we squabble.

Reactions: kriller134
He reportedly won by 20 points in his 2020 reelection, so perhaps he's seen the light and come home to the American party. But ALL politicians and public employees need to be watched at all times, regardless.
I would guess that the area he represents is changing how it votes hence the party change. If he an inkling that he would not get re-elected by switching parties he would not have made the move.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I'll ignore my thread going forward so you Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers can plan the funeral. ⚰️ :ROFLMAO:

I'll ignore my thread going forward so you Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers can plan the funeral. ⚰️ :ROFLMAO:
Let’s go with this then: he could just quit and go back to his job full time. The fact he doesn’t speaks volumes.

Reactions: Mwalex
He’s not the first D to go R in Texas. Pretty much every D who held an elected office in the state in the late 80s and early 90s went R. At least the Ds that wanted to get re-elected switched…

Refusing to vote for the lesser of two evils when they're the ONLY two that could win the general election- is a recipe for failure. Frankly, that kind of apathy is why we Americans are facing the situation we're in- Dims are more united and committed to their anti-American agenda, while we squabble.
Not at all in nj. His election would serve zero interests under the make up of this states legislators. This is notwithstanding hes a rhino. Until we stop voting for the lesser of 2 and for rhinos nothing will change

From what I gather from his voting record he would be better label'd an I... and not the kind of I that Bernie Sanders is that always votes with the D's and is actually farther left than they are...

He seems to vote for his constituents and doesnt vote the party line.

So he'll be labeled as a RINO or DINO probably no matter which side he is on.

Honestly the way he votes is how all politicians should vote... What is good for my constituents, damn the party line.

There is a reason he has won his district 8 times I think it is and wins pretty big. I dont think it has to do with the D or R near his name.

Over 70% of Americans are angry about illegal immigration and open borders.
Biden letting in over 2M illegals spreading Covid far and wide will lead to more D jumping over as Rino's.

Sees the writing on the wall for the leftists. Trying to save his do nothing and gets paid job. i think the other republicans should put him to task to see how he will vote.