• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas House passed a bill saying it's illegal to make fun of certain people's hair.

Some of you need to read the actual text of the bill. https://legiscan.com/TX/text/HB567/id/2779198

I see nothing in there I disagree with. Schools, employers, and housing SHOULDN'T be able to make racially biased grooming standards banning afros, cornrows, dreds, or whatever (defined as "braids, locks or twists" in the bill). It says nothing about "making fun of...", not a word. In any case, have you seen how slutty and trashy the kids dress these days? Cornrows and dreds are not where our societal problems lie, not in the least.

I mean shit, even around rural Wyoming it's becoming commonplace to see what looks like an old VHS of Rainbow Bright blew the fuck up and infected a sizable amount of the White population with the most fucked up shades of hair color, and Edward Scissorhands did the dirty work at the salon. Never mind the amount of fucking metal they have shoved in their face and stretched out ear lobes... As disgusted as I think it looks, I'm still not about to call my reps and demand a bill banning blowjob handles, bull rings and rainbow fucking hair, I just tip accordingly because they seem to never have a job higher than wait staff or working the counter at the quickie mart.

If you hire more Rastafarians with dreds to run lathes and mills, you won’t have as many Rastafarians!

Or at least not ones with dreds! Or scalps.

Sirhr

Reactions: LeftyJason
What the hell, 143-5. You can’t legislate morality, and while I don’t spend my time making fun of peoples hair you can’t take away peoples right to be a dick. This evidently is a trend it’s in more than a few states, I really don’t care but as said above I can’t imagine this could survive a court challenge if they ever arrest someone for it, if I’m wrong then 308pirate will probably get the chair.

Reactions: Seed tick
What the hell, 143-5. You can’t legislate morality, and while I don’t spend my time making fun of peoples hair you can’t take away peoples right to be a dick. This evidently is a trend it’s in more than a few states, I really don’t care but as said above I can’t imagine this could survive a court challenge if they ever arrest someone for it, if I’m wrong then 308pirate will probably get the chair.
Again, not about teasing, or being a dick. It’s about racial discrimination in housing, education, and employment.

Some of you need to read the actual text of the bill. https://legiscan.com/TX/text/HB567/id/2779198

I see nothing in there I disagree with. Schools, employers, and housing SHOULDN'T be able to make racially biased grooming standards banning afros, cornrows, dreds, or whatever (defined as "braids, locks or twists" in the bill). It says nothing about "making fun of...", not a word. In any case, have you seen how slutty and trashy the kids dress these days? Cornrows and dreds are not where our societal problems lie, not in the least.

I mean shit, even around rural Wyoming it's becoming commonplace to see what looks like an old VHS of Rainbow Bright blew the fuck up and infected a sizable amount of the White population with the most fucked up shades of hair color, and Edward Scissorhands did the dirty work at the salon. Never mind the amount of fucking metal they have shoved in their face and stretched out ear lobes... As disgusted as I think it looks, I'm still not about to call my reps and demand a bill banning blowjob handles, bull rings and rainbow fucking hair, I just tip accordingly because they seem to never have a job higher than wait staff or working the counter at the quickie mart.
Go back and watch the video in my original post where the Senator said @0:30 his daughter came home from school, saying some of the white students 'made fun of her natural hair' and made her feel ugly. He based his speech on the pretense the Crown Act would make "making fun" of his daughter and other black people's hair illegal.

Last edited:
The protected class just got more protected when the Texas House passed the Crown Act, or Creating a Respectful and Open World for Natural Hair, making it illegal to make comments, make fun of and discriminate against a particular demographic because of their 'natural hair.'

I bet Al Sharpton and Maxine Waters continue to use flat irons.

I'm not sure if it's illegal to comment on weaves.

No disrespect to anyone, but I noticed most people lately are becoming f******* weak. Like where are those men who don't really give a damn. Hair joke should be the least of Texas problem.

The protected class just got more protected when the Texas House passed the Crown Act, or Creating a Respectful and Open World for Natural Hair, making it illegal to make comments, make fun of and discriminate against a particular demographic because of their 'natural hair.'

I bet Al Sharpton and Maxine Waters continue to use flat irons.

I'm not sure if it's illegal to comment on weaves.

unconstitutional as it's 1st amendment violation

Reactions: TexPatriot
Again, not about teasing, or being a dick. It’s about racial discrimination in housing, education, and employment.
I saw after you mentioned it, just making fun of it really, this is pretty far down on my I don’t care list to actually get upset about it, other than they could have spent the time fixing a real issue rather than this foolishness.

Defense lawyers newest excuse/defense term.

"The reason they attacked, stomped and robbed him was he used the N word was laughing at their hair."