• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing TEXAS hunting

Recon Sniper

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Hello Hide,

I've been on the search for a good year round deer lease in TX with my brother-in-law, father, and nephew. We have all been hunting for over 20 years except the 9 yr old Neph. My father and I have both guided whitetail hunts in TX. We are looking for a place with deer,hog,turkey,dove (WHO IS'T)but would be happy with deer and hog. Kind of want to stay around the 1000 to 1200 a gun range and not a cram packed lease with 20 guys. If anyone knows anything I would be greatful! We live in San Antonio would like to stay around 4 hour or closer drive. All this is a perfect but would be interested in anything anyone has got. Also there are a couple old gunny's from my unit that are interested in getting on a place with us. Myself and the two gunny's all have a special ops background and practice gun safety VERY STRICTLY! Not a wild group just some good old boys wanting to get out away from the wifes.

Thanks Hide!
COXIC