• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas mall shooting

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    FBI is already on scene.

That will help I'm sure.

FBI is already on scene.

That will help I'm sure.

Maybe they brought the manifesto from the Nashville shooting with them.

I am more surprised to learn people are still going to malls nothing good ever happens in them .
    also a little bit shocked there are still malls for people to go to could have sworn they were taken over in the 80's by old people for walking .

FBI is already on scene.

That will help I'm sure.

So is the ATF.........

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Used to live nearby (son still does). Its not a "Mall" per se but one of those outlet malls with lots of stores and everyone outside. Think a stip mall on steroids.

Parking is crap and probably someone had a tiff on that. Its crowded enough that bystanders probably got hit.

In our betting pools my daughter took Indian (Playing the long odds)
    Wife took mexican/hispanic
    And they left me with the Amish.

I joke cause I'm an asshole and the feds are just gonna use it to shove more shit down our throat.

Allen Premium Outlet mall.. so its all the expensive trendy stores. Not sure how many victims but heard they are calling in off duty staff to the hospital near by. (at least 9)
    Just heard it was an "assault rifle", so yeah, probably FBI

Used to live nearby (son still does). Its not a "Mall" per se but one of those outlet malls with lots of stores and everyone outside. Think a stip mall on steroids.

Parking is crap and probably someone had a tiff on that. Its crowded enough that bystanders probably got hit.

I joke cause I'm an asshole and the feds are just gonna use it to shove more shit down our throat.

Your wife won.

Another shooting where the shooter is groomed, coached, armed and driven to the crime scene by FBI agents who "just happen" to be "on-scene" as the trouble kicks off. Are you fucking kidding me??????

This is like the 500th mass killing where the shooter was coached, coaxed, groomed and armed by the FBI and they will pass it off as another. "the shooter was known to the FBI", bullshit calls. Who is kidding who????

Last edited:
    FBI is already on scene.

That will help I'm sure.

They and the ATF were there before the shooting started...there...I said it.

This was about 3 - 4 miles south of where I was at the time as I was in McKinney.

I re-iterate. The only way to stop a mass shooter is to have armed good guys who can shoot the shooter. That will save more lives.

If he is white, which they have been careful to NOT say, even though they can confirm the shooter is dead, "neutralized" by a responding officer, they will not say, as yet, the identity. If he is black or anything but white, the story will die as quickly as possible.

However, with Gov Abbott stepping in, it is going to be hard to bury this story.

Yup first reports seem to be wife won.

Hispanic with a mask (according to another report)

Actually I bet its the guy at the VERY end of this video. Matches descrpition of heavy set hispanic male and there is a rifle next to him

Next post has a still from video.

Last edited:
    Fve-rmyX0AEdP3D.jpeg

• Wow
    This was about 3 - 4 miles south of where I was at the time as I was in McKinney.

I re-iterate. The only way to stop a mass shooter is to have armed good guys who can shoot the shooter. That will save more lives.

If he is white, which they have been careful to NOT say, even though they can confirm the shooter is dead, "neutralized" by a responding officer, they will not say, as yet, the identity. If he is black or anything but white, the story will die as quickly as possible.

However, with Gov Abbott stepping in, it is going to be hard to bury this story.
    I saw some pictures of the kids that were shot.

I am reminded of a quote from Patton:

"When you see the goo that was your best friends face, you'll know what to do"

I'm glad my son is safe, just wish someone like him could have gotten there sooner.

• Sad
    One a day, time to buy all you want while you can.

Reactions: 232593
    Anyone else find this funny?
    Don't blame me. God gave me this sense of humor and uncle sam refined it.
    What I was saying is that his statement makes it harder to hide this. But, I know, you have a stiffie against any form of government. So, if we had no police or anything to protect the people, why weren't you there with your saucy attitude and piquant bon mot?

Its better for the mentally ill to live amongst us instead of a institution and its much cheaper as well.

Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution. NO

What I was saying is that his statement makes it harder to hide this. But, I know, you have a stiffie against any form of government. So, if we had no police or anything to protect the people, why weren't you there with your saucy attitude and piquant bon mot?
    This is how you say that you have a very large stick up your ass. Without saying that you have a stick up your ass.

Here's a little help for the window licker that you are
    Screenshot_20230506-204318.png

Now dig around in the couch. Find a quarter or two and go buy yourself a box to stand on.

Reactions: Foul Mike
    This is how you say that you have a very large stick up your ass. Without saying that you have a stick up your ass.

Here's a little help for the window licker that you are
    View attachment 8136009
    Now dig around in the couch. Find a quarter or two and go buy yourself a box to stand on.
    Seriously? Really? That is your best shot? His wheelchair? Okay ....

Your wife won.
    So how much does anyone want to bet that he was in this country illegally?

Allen Premium Outlet mall.. so its all the expensive trendy stores. Not sure how many victims but heard they are calling in off duty staff to the hospital near by. (at least 9)
    Just heard it was an "assault rifle", so yeah, probably FBI

I used to frequent the Movado store there often. I am very surprised no one was carrying to intervene; that's very surprising.

I remember seeing a cop SUV there all the time (in fact can't remember not seeing one there) - certain stores (Tommy Hilfiger, Guess) attract shoplifters, so not surprise at all there was a cop there. But FBI and ATF?? Nine hit, number dead not released yet; prayers to the families of the victims.

Last edited:
    Reactions: NoDopes and JR_77
    Another source said the shooter was black. They really want a race war. They should be careful what they wish for.

Reactions: PearShooter
    Another source said the shooter was black. They really want a race war. They should be careful what they wish for.

This thread is quite graphic; a pile of 7 white kids shot in the head. Asian kid with jaw blown apart, not OK. You know with all those cameras there has to be audio - I wonder why they felt the need to round up every single mall goer- several hundred. Now I understand, I bet they are warning them "not to spread rumors of what they thought they heard".

Last edited:
    Source (sorry info is so fluid early on).

Also vid looks like handgun (its tough to tell) but sounds more rifle.

There was a live feed on youtube earlier and a reporter was talking to witnesses who said he was a heavy set hispanic.

So when is the black on white violence gonna finally make someone snap and just go on a murder spree of killing a bunch of blacks.....

Doc

This shit would stop if they wouldn’t make them famous. These lonely losers didn’t do shit in life so they want to be known in death it’s pretty simple.

Don’t put their name out, post pictures their nameless corpse to be mocked and ridiculed. show people what happens when you want to be a stupid fuck and go after innocents because you suck at life, cremate the body in secret then flush it down a sink/toilet let them disappear from existence.

If they aren’t allowed to become infamous they won’t keep doing it, the media is partially to blame for all the shootings.

Last edited:
    This shit would stop if they wouldn’t make them famous. These lonely losers didn’t do shit in life so they want to be known in death it’s pretty simple.

Don’t put their name out, post pictures their nameless corpse to be mocked and ridiculed. show people what happens when you want to be a stupid fuck and go after innocents because you suck at life, cremate the body in secret then flush it down a sink/toilet let them disappear from existence.

If they aren’t allowed to become infamous they won’t keep doing it, the media is partially to blame for all the shootings.
    How about letting it be known hthat they will be dragged throught the streets until their bodies fall apart then flushed down the shitter.