• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Texas Mule Deer Hunt for 2013

mulie_mike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2010
West Texas
www.westtexashuntorg.com
<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">The 2012 Mule Deer season was a success on most ranches and it was great to meet you all and good to see old friends.

There was a full moon most of the season and warm weather which kept most of our big bucks nocturnal so our bigger bucks lived to see another year.

Regardless some nice bucks were still harvested.

I am going to change up the number of hunts being done next year on a few ranches (lowering on some raising on others) and I will start booking tomorrow morning (December 19th). Hunts will be reserved on a first come first serve basis with either a 50% deposit or a minimum of a $500 deposit and a payment plan.

I am flexible on this though.

Current available hunts will be listed below, I will try to keep the website updated for availability.

***Also I do have 2 Free Range Gemsbok Oryx hunts available on a large private ranch in New Mexico just outside El Paso. Hunt cost is $1750 plus your New Mexico License/Tag***

Hunts will be conducted between now and early March, limited dates available.

This is a Guided hunt with snacks and non alcoholic drinks provided (2 day hunt), lodging and full meals available for a small fee.

Most high fence hunts in Texas start at $4500 to $5500 for Gemsbok so this is a great deal!

Don't forget I have some great Axis, Black Buck, Turkey, and Corsican hunts available.

Happy Holidays!

Mike 915-328-0645
www.westtexashuntorg.com</span>

[size:20pt]<span style="font-weight: bold">Available Hunts for Mule Deer:</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">1) Van Horn/Barrow Ranch 6 Hunts $1,000 per hunter 7 day Self Guided hunt or if a complete group of 6 the entire rifle season.

Bag Limit: 1 Mule Deer Buck, 1 Javelina, Predators

*Quail can be added for a Fee*

- This is a low deer population area, remote, and will require hiking in most situations-

2) 4D South Ranch Season Lease $3500 total for 2 hunters or a 7 Day Self Guided hunt for $1250 per hunter

Bag Limit: 1 Mule Deer Buck, 1 Javelina, Quail, and Predators.

-This is also a low deer population area with minimal roads although ranch is surrounded by Big Bend State Park and potential for a 170" deer is there-

3) Hueco Ranch 7 Management buck hunts will be offered (Trophy Hunts spoken for), 1 of those hunts can be purchased with the option to take a Trophy Buck. The management buck hunt with option to harvest a trophy will be $2500 for a 3.5 day hunt and if a Trophy is taken an additional $2200 harvest fee will be applied.

Regular mngt buck hunts are 2.5 day hunts and will be $2000 per hunter. A management buck will be a guides choice buck and the hunter may opt to pass but we will not guarantee a 2nd shot opportunity. Meals and simple lodging with NON alcoholic beverages will be provided on these hunts.

1 mngt buck and predators is your bag limit, if the hunter who books the option for trophy hunt harvests a trophy they may also take a Javelina and quail hunt.

Specific dates for Management Buck Hunts

4) Shelley Ranch Trophy Hunts
I rescheduled 2 hunters from this past season to the 2013 season and had 1 spot on hold from 2 years ago making it a total of 3 hunt spoken for for 2013.
That leaves 1 possibly 2 hunts open, there will be no management bucks available on this ranch.

Hunt cost is $3995 per hunter for a 4 day 2x1 guided hunt with 3 nights lodging

Bag Limit is 1 Mule Deer Buck, 1 Javelina, and Predators

-This hunt is mainly over irrigated fields and is very mild terrain (flat to gentle rolling)-</span>

A couple Mngt and Trophy Bucks from a couple weeks ago
shelleybuck.jpg

putskabuck.jpg

dayers.jpg

muley1.jpg

muley2.jpg

muley5.jpg

muley6.jpg

muley7.jpg

muley12.jpg

mngtbuck.jpg