• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas Mutilgun in Liberty Hill?

Re: Texas Mutilgun in Liberty Hill?

2nd on the range being great. Despite high winds and lots of dust at LaRue match (they were finalizing completion of the range at the time and might have some grass there now) it was a fantastic facility.

LaRue is having their range day there this fall as well.

I shot their PR match a few months back. Was a smallish turnout, but it was a fairly new gig. A guy named Sheldon used to put them on, but I thin he got a little to busy and handed it over to Texas Multi-gun. Havent been to one in a while, but the one I went to was fun and challenging..

The Texas Multigun Championship is the official name for Larue's 3 gun (they were the major match sponsor). It is held at Best of the West shooting range (http://texasshootingrange.com/) and the next one is scheduled for next April I believe. Registration should be opening in a month or so. They also hold monthly matches the third Saturday of every month, and Sheldon Carruth is still in charge of these unless that has changed recently. These matches are, as In Da Weeds mentioned, much smaller but still good training and a lot of fun.