• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas National Guard @ border

“The man told reporters he was practicing sports with a group as migrants attempted to cross the border.”

Practicing sports?
From how vague it is, I THINK it's saying that the guy who got shot and some "advocacy group" claimed he was practicing sports and was not part of the border-crossers, just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Whereas the Mexican media is claiming he was indeed one of the border-crossers trying to get over illegally.

And the Border Patrol/Texas Guard are saying the guy who was shot was attacking the border-crossers with a knife. I expect he was indeed practicing "sports".

I'm trying to remember what the acronym "sports" means. It's for clearing a malfunction. At least that's the way I was taught back in 1991 at Fort Benning.

Slap the bottom on the magazine.
Pull the charging handle to the rear.
Observe the chamber to assure it's clear.
Release the charging handle.
Tap the forward assist.
Squeeze the trigger.

Unless the guy was practicing some different "sport".

1693324017412.gif

The victim, identified by the Mexican authorities as Darwin José García, 37, originally from Veracruz in eastern Mexico, was shot in his right leg. After being treated by paramedics on the scene, he was transported to a Juárez hospital, where he was later released, according to various Juárez officials.

Bogus. Assuming the NG is issued M16s/M4s, he would have died from massive trauma... at least that is what I have read about the energy of the 5.56 round.

I'm surprised they were issued ammo.

Reactions: JoshPutman
How many rounds are shot from South to North? How many cartel members are armed when they cross over into the US? Why all the bitching about one dude from Venezuela that shouldn't have been there, evidently with malicious intent according to one source, and was only shot in the leg? How many border patrol and state DPS officers have been shot, maimed and killed on the border and up into each of the border states? How many civilians?

The hypocrisy is amazing.

Bogus. Assuming the NG is issued M16s/M4s, he would have died from massive trauma... at least that is what I have read about the energy of the 5.56 round.

I'm surprised they were issued ammo.

I thought it was the 9mm that could rip a mans lungs out ...

actually declare war on mexico. then declare all illegals hostile invaders. can the use the military in country. although posse comitatus isn't really protection from the gov/nwo. then just shoot them round up the rest and put in outdoor prisons or camps. do whatever then. just not sure how effective the current woke military would be having to fight chinese,taliban,gang and cartel fighters already here.

Probably the greatest idea in world history.
If your'e a liberal who loves to buy votes with welfare checks. The whole of Mexico would be on the back of a decreasing number of workers.

If your'e a liberal who loves to buy votes with welfare checks. The whole of Mexico would be on the back of a decreasing number of workers.
I think you missed the part about getting all of their natural resources.

Reactions: doubloon
Nope. Kinda comes down to those who consider those democratic votes as natural resources. Then major corporations buy up all the resources or acquire them, employ some small minority of the populace. The rest vote for welfare because they have no skills. Corporations end up paying no to little taxes and the middle class now has a whole extra country to pay for from their paycheck so the Mexican citizens can sit on their hands in either Mexico or the US, because you know good and well that the border would then be flung open even wider. I'm not into it.

Nope. Kinda comes down to those who consider those democratic votes as natural resources. Then major corporations buy up all the resources or acquire them, employ some small minority of the populace. The rest vote for welfare because they have no skills. Corporations end up paying no to little taxes and the middle class now has a whole extra country to pay for from their paycheck so the Mexican citizens can sit on their hands in either Mexico or the US, because you know good and well that the border would then be flung open even wider. I'm not into it.
They will be U.S. citizens because we took their country and made the 51st-58th states.

We’ll give Puerto Rico to Dubai or something to appease the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Hope you ain’t talking about those junk cars they haul back, doing 35 mph going down the Interstate? We saw some on I-10 the other day, they could at least fill them empty cars and busses with immigrants and drag some back home.🤡👍🇺🇸

Its funny people were okay with bombing Syria because some Brit radical went there and cut some heads, same shit happens south of the border and going at them is a bad idea? Meanwhile their shit flowing into the country is killing over 100,000 people a year and ruining millions of lives with addiction.

Take out the cartel, make people not want to flee Mexico. Give them less corrupt security.

As much as many bitch and complain about how bad things are here it’s much worse there and why they’re coming. Change it there so they don’t come here. All you revolutionary secure the border types could be the tip of the spear…

I’d rather see that, than starting a war in Ukraine

You guys should look at Mexican oil production. They rank 12th in the world. Btw Ukraine ranks around 60th

Its funny people were okay with bombing Syria because some Brit radical went there and cut some heads, same shit happens south of the border and going at them is a bad idea? Meanwhile their shit flowing into the country is killing over 100,000 people a year and ruining millions of lives with addiction.

Take out the cartel, make people not want to flee Mexico. Give them less corrupt security.

As much as many bitch and complain about how bad things are here it’s much worse there and why they’re coming. Change it there so they don’t come here. All you revolutionary secure the border types could be the tip of the spear…

I’d rather see that, than starting a war in Ukraine

You guys should look at Mexican oil production. They rank 12th in the world. Btw Ukraine ranks around 60th
I agree. There are two entities who deserve the wrath of the U.S. military machine:

1) Mexican cartels (take the whole country just because).

2) China.

However everyone is busy giving handies to ukraine and ultra happy to send our youth to die there for Ukraine’s freedom with no gain to us.

The Mexican cartels need some U.S. spec ops attention in their lives. Maybe some B-2 love too.

The Mexican cartels need some U.S. spec ops attention in their lives.
Yes. With some specter air support and take out the few F-5’s they have before the 130’s go in.

Then push the army and Marines across the border like 1990 Iraq style.

Put a carrier group in the Caribbean, Gulf and Pacific. Blocking any outside nations from shipping sending weapons.

Maybe some B-2 love too.
Save those for China… they have some fairly capable SAMs and Fighters. No need to waste the airframe like we did with the bones over Afghanistan

B-52’s would do just fine over Mexico. And have more payload, nearly double.

Last edited:
Yes. With some specter air support and take out the few F-5’s they have before the 130’s go in.

Then push the army and Marines across the border like 1990 Iraq style.

Put a carrier group in the Caribbean, Gulf and Pacific. Blocking any outside nations from shipping sending weapons.

Save those for China… they have some fairly capable SAMs and Fighters. No need to waste the airframe like we did with the bones over Afghanistan

B-52’s would do just fine over Mexico. And have more payload, nearly double.

You'll have to settle for Spooky. Spectre passed the torch about eights years ago.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I would be worried with this administration. I could see charges being brought up by the DOJ and prosecutions of the Guardsmen to make a point. Remember these people in Washington want open borders.

Article 1, Section 10

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Seems like the Constitution specifically gives states the right to defend themselves.

The Spaniards got most of those centuries ago. They do have some oil and a shitload of natural gas.

You'll have to settle for Spooky. Spectre passed the torch about eights years ago.
I think Spooky U’s passed the torch to Ghostrider J’s a few years ago….but they’re all Spectre to me.
“If you ain’t Spectre…..!”

So not one of you guys has fished Cabo San Lucas for tuna/wahoo/dorado/sail ?

Some of the very best fishing in the world, seriously.
I say we just do a massive push and shove all the messicans down to south america, open the panama canal wider so they can't get back north...
Profit :)

So not one of you guys has fished Cabo San Lucas for tuna/wahoo/dorado/sail ?

Some of the very best fishing in the world, seriously.
I say we just do a massive push and shove all the messicans down to south america, open the panama canal wider so they can't get back north...
Profit :)
I used to visit for a month at a time in zacatitos down the road. Fished plenty of Tuna, wahoo and dorado down there in pongs boats